remember the darden company (red lobster & olive garden) and their ACA tantrum? - Page 5

Florida Sportsman

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister-Jr View Post
    Thanks for bolding the inner city part. I would have missed the message entirely without that.

I tip toed around that part best I could.

Just drink the god d*mned koolaid!

Quote Originally Posted by SWFL_F1sh0n View Post
    UH?
    Its 7.30 AM and you already won the moron trophy for the day. Congrats!

Same ears that heard Mittens was going to win in a landslide?
    You been hanging out smoking weed with Cyclist? Linky, tinky winky.

Just drink the god d*mned koolaid!

UH?
    Its 7.30 AM and you already won the moron trophy for the day. Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by navigator2 View Post
    I tip toed around that part best I could.
    Nice work Sherlock! Tell Watson Merry Christmas.

Seems sadistic that a self defined pro life American would adopt a Chinese baby, do you hate the country so much that you need bring in more communist?

Seriously you all are going to do this. Your the same guy who said he owns a business but then in other threads you say you work for people. Also you should be banned because your not telling the truth right now. You cant find a thread that says what you spew. You guys are really sick and desperate did I burn you that hard you sink to this level. Classy Merry Christmas to you.
    Old School Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Finfinder View Post
    Seriously you all are going to do this. Your the same guy who said he owns a business but then in other threads you say you work for people. Also you should be banned because your not telling the truth right now. You cant find a thread that says what you spew. You guys are really sick and desperate did I burn you that hard you sink to this level. Classy Merry Christmas to you.
    I have never said I owned a business .. you are wrong again. As for not telling the truth . . . please elaborate on my inaccuracies? As far as sinking to a level, I am not trying to bring commies into the country.

Seriously you all are going to do this. Your the same guy who said he owns a business but then in other threads you say you work for people.
    First, I think his comment was out of line. I think adopting a child is a wonderful thing. Kudos to you although I would prefer if you adopted American. Why you even threw that in though is a mystery. It had nothing to do with the conversation.

Secondly, owning a business doesn't mean you don't work for someone too. I'm a consultant. My job is to consult for companies. In my mind I do work for people as well as own my own business.

But I do have a great difficulty with anyone helping the communist government of China increase it's economic power and that is what you are doing. I don't like outsourcing, but there are better countries to do business with. So yeah expect me to hammer you with it every chance I get because I see it as doing this country a wrong merely for your own wealth.

Dbyran You made it personal from another thread called me a communist. That's why I made the mistake of saying something about my personal life. You were trying to bait me into divulging more on this thread. Your game is so obvious. This is the second thread you call me a communist for knowing Chinese people. Which in reality makes you a bigot and a racist. Assuming that I didn't try the traditional approach to adoption was just a covenant way for you to get a reaction out of me and not look so bad. Nice Job. Merry Christmas to you.

can we move on
    Old School Forum Member

Dbyran You made it personal from another thread called me a communist. That's why I made the mistake of saying something about my personal life. You were trying to bait me into divulging more on this thread. Your game is so obvious. This is the second thread you call me a communist for knowing Chinese people. Which in reality makes you a bigot and a racist. Assuming that I didn't try the traditional approach to adoption was just a covenant way for you to get a reaction out of me and not look so bad. Nice Job. Merry Christmas to you.

can we move on
    Where did I call you a communist? You do readily admit to being associated with communists and I offer no sympathy for someone operating a business that benefits them. Whatever other delusions you maintain are of your own making.

Happy Holidays!

Quote Originally Posted by DBRYAN View Post
    Where did I call you a communist? You do readily admit to being associated with communists and I offer no sympathy for someone operating a business that benefits them. Whatever other delusions you maintain are of your own making.

Happy Holidays!

Quote Originally Posted by DBRYAN View Post
    What you think you see stalker is once again not what I have said.

Now go hang out with your communist buddies from China and quit stalking me.

on page 2 of the thread for starters The thread was about unions and you went off topic just like now.

I dont have time to go through the rest

Im asking you kindly to stop thanks Merry Christmas
    Old School Forum Member

on page 2 of the thread for starters The thread was about unions and you went off topic just like now.

I dont have time to go through the rest

Im asking you kindly to stop thanks Merry Christmas
    As long as we can get along amicably, I have no issue with it.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast