remember the darden company (red lobster & olive garden) and their ACA tantrum? - Page 3

Florida Sportsman

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 60
  1. #21
    Senior Member heathen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,673
    Quote Originally Posted by Finfinder View Post
    what's a total fail is the intellectual level of the forum libs. Keep spinning and spinning and attempting to steer from the fact that liberals have failed this economy. Yea right sales are down simple because of that.... its a recession with stagflation and it happens to be the holidays and people are on tight budgets. So keep trying and massaging each other and dance around the fires like wild Ingins its hysterical.
    i guess you've not read the latest labor statistics.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    SW Florida
    Posts
    4,182
    Quote Originally Posted by heathen View Post
    i guess you've not read the latest labor statistics.
    I have what is your point. Please tell us.
    Old School Forum Member

  3. #23
    Senior Member heathen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,673
    you claimed the economy is a liberal failure. you are, yet again, wrong. you seem to be wrong 100% of the time. typical republican.

  4. #24
    Senior Member Big Battery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Central NC
    Posts
    12,020
    Quote Originally Posted by Ssoto0055 View Post
    Why anyone would eat at Olive Garden is beyond me. To think people wait for an hour to be seated there. Haven't been to one in years.
    Based on the comments, only people that expect the government to care for them have the low enough standards to eat there.
    "....once the glitches get worked out." ~gunby31

  5. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    தமிழ்
    Posts
    5,970
    Cheesecake factory is booming and they provide healthcare for all their part time employees.

    Clearly it's the terrible economy....

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,248
    I agree. It's the age old adage that relationship does not prove causation.
    Quote Originally Posted by tag View Post
    Maybe, just maybe, they have less customers because Obama's failed economic policies have robbed the middle class of its disposible income and Obamacare is just a made up excuse by the left wing media to hide that fact.

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    SW Florida
    Posts
    4,182
    Quote Originally Posted by heathen View Post
    you claimed the economy is a liberal failure. you are, yet again, wrong. you seem to be wrong 100% of the time. typical republican.
    I should have know better than replying to a child run along
    Old School Forum Member

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    15,470
    Quote Originally Posted by Justins Dad View Post
    I agree. It's the age old adage that relationship does not prove causation.
    Of course you do . . anything that shows the Black man failing (regardless of accuracy) you are for. Fortunately you are the farrrr right minority and getting smaller everyday.
    Previous signature removed due to complaints from those on the right.

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,615
    Quote Originally Posted by Finfinder View Post
    I should have know better than replying to a child run along
    Perhaps you can compare it to the communist China model that you speak so highly of?

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,526
    They support catch shares for offshore fisheries and their food is terrible.

    That's why I don't go to either of them.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •