Carolina Skiff 17' 2006 Yamaha 50hp 2stroke

Florida Sportsman

Carolina Skiff 17' 2006 Yamaha 50hp 2stroke

FIRST OFF---- I copied and pasted my Craigslist Ad. Sorry if it comes off rude, but I have had alot of Dumb A$$s contacting me through Craigslist. I just copied and pasted to save some time, I understand the members on here are not as rude and annoying as Craigslisters.....

FOR SALE: asking $5500 (trolling motor not included in price)

17' Carolina Skiff w/ 2006 50hp 2-stroke Yamaha.

2007 Continental trailer. (added new side rail bunks since picture) Very well taken care of, new tires put on June 2012. Havent taken a trip farther than 10th st or City Island boat ramp.

Lowrance HDS 5 color GPS and Bottom machine.

Poling Platform

Jack Plate

Hydrofoil

Rigged for Livewell. (brass ball valve through hull, switch, and water drain already installed) Only needs pump and well.

I recently purchased a larger boat, and its is time to get rid of the skiff. I purchased the boat from my uncle in 2003. He bought it new in 1995.

ADDITIONS/UPGRADES I put into the "Skiffmeister":::: I replaced the old 48hp johnson and purchased a BRAND NEW 2006 Yamaha, that I purchased in 2007. I added a front casting deck, rear deck over the gas tanks and batteries. Poling Platfrom. Dry storage covers to the front deck. The livewell through holes.

The hull, motor, and trailer are in great shape. I have taken great care of this boat. The hull is in much better shape than alot of the newer 2001-2005 hulls I have seen for sale. The motor has been turn key start from day one. (just put new fuel lines, ball pump, and fuel filter this month). I had the motor serviced by my mechanic last September.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	side view large.jpg 
Views:	287 
Size:	96.1 KB 
ID:	62492

Name:	YAM rear.jpg 
Views:	284 
Size:	44.4 KB 
ID:	62493

Name:	YAM side.jpg 
Views:	283 
Size:	45.1 KB 
ID:	62494

Name:	driver view.JPG 
Views:	282 
Size:	84.0 KB 
ID:	62495

NOOOO PAY PAL, I REPEAT..... NO PAY PAL.

Please EMAIL or CALL/TEXT 941-685- ZERO 599
    Last edited by KNOTonDUTY; 12-11-2012 at 02:57 PM.

any luck yet?

not on here, but yea some calls on Craiglist right away. Im in no rush to sell. Had one decent offer, but going to hold out see if I cant get little more out of her.