Obama(The US Military) Approves Bombing Children in Afghanistan - Page 2

Florida Sportsman

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary S. Colecchio View Post
    At what age do you suggest approval for insurgents installing improvised explosives in roadways with the intent of killing US troops become legitimate targets? And how would you determine their ages remotely?
    Really??? Jeez, even Gorbachev was smart enough to get out after only 10 years. We have lost that war if we have to target children. Nicely appologized though.
    "....once the glitches get worked out." ~gunby31

Quote Originally Posted by HomerSimpson View Post
    very misleading headline there BB. seriously, another example of a lack of journalistic integrity we now have.
    What is misleading about it?

Senior Member Gary S. Colecchio's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Battery View Post
    Really??? Jeez, even Gorbachev was smart enough to get out after only 10 years. We have lost that war if we have to target children. Nicely appologized though.
    This incident as opined by a blogger is what you now point to in need to condemn the Afghanistan war?

I ascribe the children's death to bad parenting.

How difficult is was it to say " Achmed, hurry home with your dung and do not stop and help the wicked insurgents dig holes to place bombs to kill the American servants of Satan, Allah be praised!"

If the use of children as weapons offends you, simply observe that strategy employed in conflicts there and elsewhere.

http://www.thenational.ae/news/world...us-in-pakistan

http://www.news.com.au/world/kids-ki...-1226490226761

http://www.rttnews.com/2014517/women...ghanistan.aspx

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/29/we...pagewanted=all

They prevention of any use of children to support warfare is one of the few reasons I would understand as necessary to wage it.
    Last edited by Gary S. Colecchio; 12-11-2012 at 10:07 AM.

This incident as opined by a blogger is what you now point to in need to condemn the Afghanistan war?
    Better late than never!

Women and children (whatever age) used as weapons is not new it has been going on for a long time.

They prevention of any use of children to support warfare is one of the few reasons I would understand as necessary to wage it.
    I dont care to stop the use of other countries children in warfare.... I imagine if I was protecting my home territory, I would teach my children to kill the enemy also. We have lost the war, the lives have been wasted, now we are killing kids... you go right ahead and rationize that all you want. If this doesnt tell you that we dont belong there, I cant imagine what thinking foundation you use.

During the bush years when bush was slaughtering one hundred thousand innocent Iraqi civilians your ilk (big battery) told told us war is a dirty business and we have to expect collateral damage.

Now you attempt to make some inane political point about killing children and we are supposed to give a ****?

I thought we weren't supposed to care about civilians dying???

Quote Originally Posted by beach_trade View Post
    During the bush years when bush was slaughtering one hundred thousand innocent Iraqi civilians your ilk (big battery) told told us war is a dirty business and we have to expect collateral damage.

Now you attempt to make some inane political point about killing children and we are supposed to give a ****?

Sorry sunshine... as usual you have it wrong. I criticized Bush, AND CLinton(for killing over a million Iraqis, 500,000 kids). It is really sad that the left completely ignores this. Hypocrites....

Quote Originally Posted by beach_trade View Post

You can justify anything with a "but Bush". You sir are pathetic.
    "Obama hands out $5M a day like it's pocket change. He doesn't need the Donald's money to be generous, he has yours." -Mister-Jr

Senior Member Gary S. Colecchio's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Battery View Post
    I cant imagine what thinking foundation you use.
    Boy, you're all over the place with this killing children stuff. I guess in your world it all depends on geography.

The basis for my position is called doing what is right.

In this case, it is preventing the use of children as combatants by terrorists and criminals by force of arms.
    "If I can't win, I won't play." - Doris Colecchio.

"Well Gary, the easiest way to look tall is to stand in a room full of short people." - Curtis Bostick

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast