My email from Jerome

Florida Sportsman

My email from Jerome

I think I'll do it. What do ya say?

Text:

Hello,

Please permit me to introduce myself. I am a captain with the United Nations
    troop in Afghanistan on war against terrorism. In regards, on the United Nations
    and United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from
    Afghanistan next year. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states,
    mostly the United States, Asian and the European Union on war against terrorism.
    On the other hand I want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of
    16.2 million United States Dollars, which I got from crude oil deal here in
    Afghanistan. I deposited this money with the Intn'l Red Cross Society security
    informing them that I am making contact for the real owner of the money and it
    is under my power to approve who the owner of this money is

I want to invest the money in a good business in your country as soon as I am
    deployed, anyway you will advise me on that since I am not a business person. So
    I need someone I could trust. If you accept, I will transfer the money to a
    security company where I will make you a beneficiary because I am a uniformed
    person and I cannot be parading such amount so I need to present someone as the
    beneficiary. I am an American and an intelligence officer and I have 100%
    authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier service, I
    just need your acceptance and all will be done without any hitch.

Please if you are interested in this transaction I will give to you the complete
    details you need for us to carry it out successfully. I decided to find someone
    that is real and not imaginary. I believe I can trust you. Where I am now, I can
    only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored. I just have
    to be sure whom I am dealing with.

Kindly send to me your personal data so that I can present you as the owner of
    the money. I am writing from a fresh email account so if you are not interested
    do not reply to this email and please delete this message, if no response after
    3days I will then search for someone else. Please note that in less than 5days
    the money must be in your possession and I will come over for my money. I will
    give to you 30% of the total sum and 70% will be for me. I hope I am been fair
    on this deal. If you really want to help me, I advise you to forward to me the
    following:

YOUR FULL NAME.........
    YOUR FULL ADDRESS....................
    YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER.........

I am waiting for your timely answer and please I advise you keep this deal very
    confidential.

Regards,

Jerome Worthy
    jeromewothy4394@superposta.com
    "I'm not a physicist." ~ ac2020

"It's a shame PACs cannot simply lie and get away with it." ~ SWFL

"I am not wrong about anything." & "....in like flint." ~ rickc

Damn your lucky! sounds like a sweet deal

Sebastian, Kissimmee, Saint Cloud, Louisiana, All Over
    I emailed him and saying that I would do it for 25%.

SUPERPOSTA
    COOL

Senior Member Mackeral Snatcher's Avatar
    THERE SHOULD BE NO COMMERCIAL FISHING ALLOWED FOR ANY SPECIES THAT IS CONSIDERED OVERFISHED.