That's a counter offer? - Page 4

Florida Sportsman

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 77
  1. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,650
    Quote Originally Posted by Finfinder View Post
    You guys are going to cry when the economy is handed back to you completely and your token symbolism class warfare tax wont do a darn thing to the to fix it. What you guys need to fear ownership. I think Obama is afraid to own this economy. Bush at the end and then Obama tripling down on spending made sure this thing not recovering before the next campaign cycle . You guys will run out of excuses and fingers to point. Sad is your willing to have America fail because of what team you are on. Sad you guys enjoys this as a sport. .
    It was broke when they got it. The sad part is you fail to recognize it and want to go back to the system that broke it.

  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    SW Florida
    Posts
    4,576
    Quote Originally Posted by DBRYAN View Post
    It was broke when they got it. The sad part is you fail to recognize it and want to go back to the system that broke it.
    not true and such double mouthed statement but Im done with you I do naner naner poo poo

    someone else can take it from here

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,650
    Quote Originally Posted by Finfinder View Post
    not true and such double mouthed statement but Im done with you I do naner naner poo poo

    someone else can take it from here
    So you do agree the Republicans broke it. Thank you for the honesty.

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    789
    Pubs should hold their ground and be ready with a bill that will cut taxes for all. The dems will lose bad in 2014 if they allow taxes to go up on the lower income brackets (their voting block) and the pubs would be the ones looking out for the little people while lowering taxes and never voting on a tax hike.
    "Obama hands out $5M a day like it's pocket change. He doesn't need the Donald's money to be generous, he has yours." -Mister-Jr

  5. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,650
    Quote Originally Posted by chumcrazy View Post
    Pubs should hold their ground and be ready with a bill that will cut taxes for all. The dems will lose bad in 2014 if they allow taxes to go up on the lower income brackets (their voting block) and the pubs would be the ones looking out for the little people while lowering taxes and never voting on a tax hike.
    Yes. Run with that. I encourage you to try it.

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    789
    Quote Originally Posted by DBRYAN View Post
    Yes. Run with that. I encourage you to try it.
    Only way spending cuts will ever take place with this loser you call a leader.
    "Obama hands out $5M a day like it's pocket change. He doesn't need the Donald's money to be generous, he has yours." -Mister-Jr

  7. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,650
    Quote Originally Posted by chumcrazy View Post
    Only way spending cuts will ever take place with this loser you call a leader.
    You talking about the guy the majority elected? Romney was the loser, but feel free to mutter that to yourself if it makes you feel better.

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    789
    I am glad you understand that Romney is a loser but what does that have to do with Obama and a republican congress getting this country on the right track?
    "Obama hands out $5M a day like it's pocket change. He doesn't need the Donald's money to be generous, he has yours." -Mister-Jr

  9. #39
    Senior Member CaptBobBryant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    St. Pete...West Coastie
    Posts
    5,657
    Quote Originally Posted by SWFL_F1sh0n View Post
    Obamas plan, cut taxes on 98% of Americans. Pub Plan close tax loop holes, not all but some . . what some are, who knows?
    Please describe this plan to cut taxes for 98%..let's see the details....I will go get and RC and a moon pie while I wait...you will be a while
    National Association of Recreational Anglers - Add Your Voice
    https://www.facebook.com/RecAnglers?...page_new_likes

  10. #40
    Senior Member CaptBobBryant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    St. Pete...West Coastie
    Posts
    5,657
    Quote Originally Posted by DBRYAN View Post
    Really? What GOP projects has the GOP said they want to give up?

    Neither side wants to give up their pork projects. The silly part is you think the GOP does.
    Just looked through all my stuff....no GOP stuff to be found....you must have me confused with someone else.......
    National Association of Recreational Anglers - Add Your Voice
    https://www.facebook.com/RecAnglers?...page_new_likes

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •