Do you think Obama knew this? - Page 2

Florida Sportsman

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Obviously they oversampled democrats.

So who gets all the CREDIT if going over the "fiscal cliff" is great for the economy?

Quote Originally Posted by Gary M View Post
    It's like the old Dan Fogelberg song "Part of the Plan". Obama runs out of town to flirt with the Thai babe, plays golf, has easy days at the office, then can blame the Repubs for doing nothing.

Keep in mind that Obama barely won over 50% of the vote so it's not like AMERICA stands firmly behind him.

And don't EVER be so naive to think that Barry really, truly does not want the Fiscal Cliff. He promised you in 2008 that he was gonna let the Bush Tax Cuts expire, but re-negged twice under pressure. Now, he can get what's he's always wanted (massive tax cuts for ALL Americans) and then safely blame the Repubs. It's a win-win for Barry.

Barry wants to destroy this country and the Fiscal Cliff helps him immensely. The Cloward-Piven Strategy.................
    you might wanna look at boy blunder's election numbers when he claimed the replicons had a "mandate".

Quote Originally Posted by Gary M View Post
    Keep in mind that Obama barely won over 50% of the vote so it's not like AMERICA stands firmly behind him.
    Interesting. How many Republicans won the Presidency with a majority since Bush got re-elected in 2004?

Quote Originally Posted by SLW210 View Post
    So who gets all the CREDIT if going over the "fiscal cliff" is great for the economy?
    I remember when I talked about fiscal responsibility when Bush was President. Back then Grady said all the deficit spending was good because it lowered the value of a dollar and made us more competitive in the world market. Funny how when a black President got elected the GOP suddenly became fiscal conservatives.

Quote Originally Posted by Finfinder View Post
    liberals think the election was a mandate for Obama to do whatever he wants without question
    Bush called it political capitol and he was re-elected by fewer votes. What's good for the gander....

Quote Originally Posted by chubasco View Post
    Poll: Public Will Blame Congressional GOP For ‘Fiscal Cliff’ Failures

Tom Kludt 8:35 AM EST, Tuesday December 4, 2012

Nearly half of Americans doubt that President Obama and Congress will strike a deal on the so-called "fiscal cliff" before the year-end deadline but a majority is prepared to blame Republicans on Capitol Hill for such a failure, a poll released Tuesday shows.

The latest Washington Post/Pew Research Center poll shows that 49 percent of Americans do not think an agreement will be reached before January 1, 2013, when self-imposed automatic spending cuts and tax hikes are slated to take effect if a deal is not produced.

But the poll also shows that 53 percent believe that the congressional GOP will be more blameworthy if an agreement isn't ironed out, while 27 percent believe Obama will be more to blame. Twelve percent said that both sides should share the blame equally.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.co...gop-for-fiscal
    Considering his grasp of US geopgraphy....I m not sure he knows anything but last night's scores....and when is tee time is....

Now onto this poll....what the poll really shos is that 53% of those 49% are realy friggin stupid (and most likley democrat) and probably believe the GOP controls the Senate...which I may remnind you has failed to pass a budget in almost 4 years and has been the true obstructionist.....even to their own president....
    National Association of Recreational Anglers - Add Your Voice
    https://www.facebook.com/RecAnglers?...page_new_likes

Quote Originally Posted by CaptBobBryant View Post
    Considering his grasp of US geopgraphy....I m not sure he knows anything but last night's scores....and when is tee time is....
    You're making strategery look good Bob.

Quote Originally Posted by DBRYAN View Post
    You're making strategery look good Bob.
    ????????

Oh it is SNL...no wonder I did not know it.....I do not get my news from SNL/COLBERT/Stewart.....
    National Association of Recreational Anglers - Add Your Voice
    https://www.facebook.com/RecAnglers?...page_new_likes

Quote Originally Posted by CaptBobBryant View Post
    ????????

Oh it is SNL...no wonder I did not know it.....I do not get my news from SNL/COLBERT/Stewart.....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast