Action Packed Morning In Ft.Pierce! 12/1/12 - Page 3

Florida Sportsman

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Owned

My biggest issue with ALOT of lures is the fact that you pay good money for them and then change the hooks because the manufacturer got cheap where it counts the most!

Point is, much better lure for the same price as a mirrolure

Quote Originally Posted by BigJoup View Post
    My biggest issue with ALOT of lures is the fact that you pay good money for them and then change the hooks because the manufacturer got cheap where it counts the most!
    That is so true, not to mention the same being the case with mediocre>inferior split rings. Then ya gotta part with $15-$20 for a decent pair of split ring pliers. Quasi-racket.

I will add one caveat to the hook and split ring discussion, if you just grab the hook with your pliers and hang the fish from it to shake the hook out then it doesn't matter what hooks or rings are on it. I'm sure that's an obvious point to make.....but who knows.

Joupdog1 or BigJoup got a question for yall! Went and checked out Unfairlures.com and love the look and design of these new lures. Do the mullet and greenie plugs act like a twitch bait or do they sink faster? Can you purchase these plugs now on-line as I live near Tally and see no dealers listed??
    2006 2200V PATHFINDER / VMAX HPDI 200HP

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123