Action Packed Morning In Ft.Pierce! 12/1/12

Florida Sportsman

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Action Packed Morning In Ft.Pierce! 12/1/12

We were really looking forward to getting a wading trip in with the new Unfair Lures so Chris, Dad, and myself hit the water this morning. Showed up to a glassy calm river and immediately got a nice trout on the Rip N Slash. We all caught a few jacks and ladyfish before I stuck a nice 20 inch trout! The wind starts to pick up and then I hook into a good fish! It's not jumping and feels pretty heavy. Pull it up beside me and up comes an absolute monster of a ladyfish. My personal best for sure. Now we go down a little further, battling the stiff 10mph east wind(we were on the west side). I'm hooked up again! This time with another just over slot trout. Not even 5 minutes later, Dad is hit right beside him! Fish on! Up comes a big trout! After some short runs, we land the Gator!! Dad's personal best wading trout caught on the Rip N Slash! Unfair Lures got a lot of attention today!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2912.jpg   IMG_9397.jpg   IMG_8251.jpg   IMG_7513.jpg   IMG_5031.jpg   IMG_0793.jpg   IMG_9467.jpg   IMG_0547.jpg  

All nice fish, wtg.

Are those fake gills hanging out of the lures? That's some good detail.

Nice trout! I love trout, especially on top water. Good job and good report. I am courious about the lure too. Guess I'll take the flats boat out tomorrow!!

Wow that's a lot of action!
    Last edited by snook87; 12-01-2012 at 03:01 PM.

Stay fishin mane!! Instagram: TeamFishology

What is your tackle setup for catching those trout (rod/reel size, line, leader)? Awesome trout!

Fi$h2nguyen - That is gills on the lure. Just one of the many features that come with the Unfair Lures.

Snook87 - Thank You!

Inshore Only - I use a Penn Fierce 3000 on a 6'6" Berkeley Lightning Rod. 20 pound braided line with 30 pound leader(in case you hook into a good snook or something, you wouldn't want to be broken off).

That is a nice bunch of fish looks like you some good action most of the time. That is what acounts guys ACTION!!

Great report as usual Joup!
    I nominate Joup for the Engel cooler they are advertising for posting reports in your section...just saying.

Bold move fishin the west side with an east wind... looks like it payed off!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast