Fort Pierce Inshore with new MirrOLure Pro Series - Page 2

Florida Sportsman

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Demarzac View Post
    Which type of Mirrolure was it? I've got some Catch 2000s that are around 10 years old or so that held up amazingly well catching some bluefish in the Jensen Beach surf. Are the ones you're talking about a more recent generation of them perhaps?
    Oh defiantly the new ones are horrible. I still have my grandfathers lures probably when mirrolures first came out and still in like new condition. Those are the best made ones but like most companies now, mass production and over seas production have shown how quality took a down turn

Stay fishin mane!! Instagram: TeamFishology

I havnt been around long enough to compare old and new but the new onefor me have held up ok. I've had one Mirroprop crack in half on me once when I was fighting a gator trout, which made me angry, but besides that they have taken care of me and I put a lot of miles on them. These new pro series r the same as an old mirrodine but with new patterns, colors, eyes, and the split rings and hooks r nickel coated. I havnt broken them in enough yet to tell to much though.

The new Mirrodine's a good. The hooks are stronger, but will rust faster.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12