Windy Day Fishing! 11/28/12

Florida Sportsman

Windy Day Fishing! 11/28/12

Went out after school to test out some new lures that Treasure Coast Tackle is now carrying. They are "Unfair Lures". My first 2 casts resulted in 2 baby snook! The wind was blowing 15 out of the north, but I was hiding in the mangroves. One snook after another on the Unfair Lures Mullet. All around 20 inches until my buddy shows up and hooks up to a much better one. Pulls some drag then I go down and land it. Solid fish, just under slot! He left after a few more fish and I went back to catching. It was fish after fish, they couldn't resist the Unfair Lures. Finished the night up with a little swordspine snook! 22 snook in just over an hour. Not too bad. My buddy also scoped out a pond we've been wanting to fish and caught a 26 inch freshwater snook! If you want to purchase Unfair Lures, treasurecoasttackle.com carries them!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1058.jpg   IMG_7789.jpg   IMG_4871.jpg   IMG_7536.jpg   IMG_9473.jpg   IMG_4874.jpg   IMG_3464.jpg   IMG_4485.jpg  

Does Treasure coast tackle have a physical store location, Thanks for the reports Joup learn alot from those.
    Freedom is not free, but the U.S. Marine Corps will pay most of your share.
    Ned Dolan

Quote Originally Posted by Chobeeboys View Post
    Does Treasure coast tackle have a physical store location, Thanks for the reports Joup learn alot from those.
    We do not have a physical store location, but will meet up with locals to save them shipping(though it is only $2.99 no matter how much you order).

Thanks for the report Joup...I was fishing inshore that day and it was windy as heck. Tried to hang out in the mangroves also...landed some decent trout and lady fish, but a snook would have definitely made my day! Will be checking out these lures ASAP....