Terez warranty Q

Florida Sportsman

Terez warranty Q

I have 3 Terez rods that I have had problems with rust on the guide feet bleeding up thru the serving and the blanks "yellowing" (they are supposed to be pearl white). The store where I bought them has exchanged them several times in the past and they are now in need of exchange again this time mostly due to yellowing. I contacted the store and they said I now need to go directly thru Shimano so I have a few questions:
    1- Whats the expected time to get them back?
    2- It seems with these rods the rust issue is not near as bad as in the past (maybe shimano is getting close to a fix?) but the yellowing is still occurring alarmingly fast, one rod turned from a pristine white to a dingy, dirty yellow color across the entire blank, while the other 2 have yellowed from the first guide to the foregrip. This is getting old and I'm wondering if instead of getting pearl white again if I can exchange them for Aqua?
    3- can I pack all 3 in the same tube with them individuall wrapped?
    "FISHUNTR"- 2012 20' Pathfinder, Yamaha F150, Humminbird 798

The turnaround time is based on shipping time and our inventory. Typically we turn the rods around within a few days after being received. The light color of the rods will make any yellowing stand out more. White is the hardest color to keep white. Yes you can change the color if you like. Yes you can ship all the rods in one container.

Here is a link to our rod warranty form and procedure:

http://fish.shimano.com/publish/cont..._Warranty.html

Thanks for the info
    "FISHUNTR"- 2012 20' Pathfinder, Yamaha F150, Humminbird 798

I am having the same exact problem with my pearl white terez. I sent in my rod to shimano for replacement and it was rejected. Im waiting for a call back from their warrantee department to see what the problem is. I own 3 other pearl whites and i see rust developing on those rod eyes as well. I heard it was the mettalic thread. I take very good care of all my tackle, and i rinse them all very well after each use. The rod i sent in was purchased last season and used 4 times. Even if i didnt rinse, there is no reason the rod should be yellowing. If shimano is not prepared to replace these rods then i really have to reconsider my commitment to their products.

The yellowing should not happen. I responded to your PM. Sorry I am traveling for work the next few weeks and have limited Internet access. Call 877-577-0600 for further assistance