WTS Custom built AR 15 in 5.56 cal

Florida Sportsman

WTS Custom built AR 15 in 5.56 cal

I'm selling a AR 15 in 5.56 cal it has an adjustable sliding butt stock, SOTA arms upper with a SOTA arms chrome lined 16" barrel, Full rifle length free float quad rail hand guard, SOG lower, Mag pul B A D lever, Leupold Mark 4 scope mounts, a new with the box Nikon P-223 AR scope, Comes with 1- 30 round steel mag. The gun has made one trip to the range and had approx 90-100 rounds fired through it.

With scope and mounts $1095.00

Gun minus scope and mounts $895.00
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AR 15.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by stumpman View Post
    I'm selling a AR 15 in 5.56 cal it has an adjustable sliding butt stock, SOTA arms upper with a SOTA arms chrome lined 16" barrel, Full rifle length free float quad rail hand guard, SOG lower, Mag pul B A D lever, Leupold Mark 4 scope mounts, a new with the box Nikon P-223 AR scope, Comes with 1- 30 round steel mag. The gun has made one trip to the range and had approx 90-100 rounds fired through it.

With scope and mounts $1095.00

Gun minus scope and mounts $895.00
    Is this the one my wife and I shot at your place? Also does your buddy still have those ar's for sale?

I believe this is the one y'all shot. I'm not sure if he still has his for sale or if he sold them. This one would look nice at your house LOL. Message me or call me if your interested I will work you a deal. I have a cheaper scope I put on it now so I can cut you a better deal on it with a scope.