Homosassa Inshore 11/15 Dinner and bait with Don - Page 2

Florida Sportsman

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16
  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Homosassa, FL
    Posts
    1,198
    The top 3.5 fish in the picture are ladyfish.

  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Westport Island, Maine
    Posts
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Stressor View Post
    The top 3.5 fish in the picture are ladyfish.
    Thanks Doc, not as exciting as I had hoped for, but like they say, "It is what it is"!! I guess I'll stick with mermaids..

    Roger

  3. #13
    Senior Member troutman57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Homosassa Florida
    Posts
    3,683
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub Sailor View Post
    Thanks Doc, not as exciting as I had hoped for, but like they say, "It is what it is"!! I guess I'll stick with mermaids..

    Roger
    most folk grow to like catching ladyfish due to thier high flying antics and pulling power.....but the down side is that they poop all over everything.
    This place Rocks if yer a crabber

  4. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Westport Island, Maine
    Posts
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by troutman57 View Post
    .....but the down side is that they poop all over everything.
    Geez, that doesn't sound very "Lady-Like", how on earth did they ever get that name?

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Homosassa, FL
    Posts
    1,198

  6. #16
    Senior Member troutman57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Homosassa Florida
    Posts
    3,683
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub Sailor View Post
    Geez, that doesn't sound very "Lady-Like", how on earth did they ever get that name?
    The large (lady like) eyes is why I was told they are called ladyfish
    This place Rocks if yer a crabber

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •