new to here and "on foot fishing"

Florida Sportsman

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

new to here and "on foot fishing"

Hi guys just joined last night but anyway my wifes pregnant and i have been threatened to stay on land and off my boat so iv been giving it a shot and have done very well. i live in stuart, fl and have fished up and down the coast heres a nice trout i caught yesterday at a secret spot of mine. i caught a 28" trout the day b4 at the same spot but i was alone so i couldnt pose with it just with my foot . this one is a 24".

Nice Trout. Now give up that secret spot. Just kidding. Good luck on the birth of your child. Make sure to take the kid fishing. Nothing like having your child as your fishing partner.

I cant wait to take my first she is almost 19 months this one due anytime now will be a boy so im pretty excited.

I think i know your spot. If it is im surprised you didnt catch a ton of snook

Nice trout!!!!

I hope you got permission from Mosquito control to be back there lol. But to all of us who fish these spots, I called them the other day and they said they have no problem with people fishing along the roads.

thanks! if you know where it is its def good right now! i was told its ok on foot no vehicles but that was by a friend no one "official"

I recognize where your at, great fish! What did you catch it on?

very nice trout!.. all the best on the kid! do everything you can in life to live it.. even if it means messing around with fish.

live finger mullet theres snook and everthing back there its awsume but they will not hit frozen.
    and mosquitos are pretty bad thats why im all covered up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast