Urban Peacock - Page 2

Florida Sportsman

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Urban Peacock

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanAnglerMiami View Post
    Maybe Hialeah carp do, maybe you should try an empanada and chum it up with a cafecito. If all else fails, you can eat your hot dog.
    maybe, but I'm serious. I know some guys that caught several monsters one day. They noticed some carp and they had their grub on the small skiff cuz they had the munchies. they started tossing pieces of the papitas fritas and the carp ate them. after that day they went by the name, "The Papita Frita Klan."

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanAnglerMiami View Post
    Maybe Hialeah carp do, maybe you should try an empanada and chum it up with a cafecito. If all else fails, you can eat your hot dog.
    Lmfao!!

Quote Originally Posted by HialeahAngler View Post
    maybe, but I'm serious. I know some guys that caught several monsters one day. They noticed some carp and they had their grub on the small skiff cuz they had the munchies. they started tossing pieces of the papitas fritas and the carp ate them. after that day they went by the name, "The Papita Frita Klan."
    The PFK huh, lmao!

Quote Originally Posted by HialeahAngler View Post
    The PFK huh, lmao. That's crazy!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12