Republicans Failed to Understand Their Opponent - Page 3

Florida Sportsman

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 57
  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,109
    On that first point, I don't think you have any clue what you are talking about. Shedding the "bloat" now means creating government jobs. Yeah, sorry I think you blew a gasket there.

    Who is going to create those private sector jobs, huh? IF what you say is true there would be some movement in the economic indicators. 12 million new jobs? Who is going to pull those out of their arse in our current economic state with our current administration? Talk about laughable and totally out of touch with anything that could be considered reality. If you believe that one have a bridge I need you to construct.

    States are bleeding jobs because of decreased property tax revenue in relation to their spending commitments. Any dolt can see that. In the first sentence you talk about "shedding bloat" and then in the third sentence you talk about people complaining like it not their fault when people loose their jobs because of voting down taxes when you just bragged about firing people - and you get all butt hurt about the tea party too.

    You are awesome today. Are you still drunk from yesterday? Go get yourself a burger and a nap.

  2. #22
    Senior Member Phescador's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Napoli, Fla.
    Posts
    3,781
    It's effect F1sh0n...
    Ewe Inn Joy Mice Elf.

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,096
    Quote Originally Posted by Phescador View Post
    Old white people are dying off in droves. They are being replaced by Young People, Hispanics, Blacks, Asians, Bi-Racial people, etc. The Republican base is shrinking and the Dem's is widening. A change in platform and policies is in order or the party of Lincoln is done.
    Not sure I would put it like that but the Demographic is changing. Repub's were on TV the other night talking about that and how much damage people like drug head Rush and other idiots (like moron Coulter) do. Republicans need to stop talking about "illegals" every time the word hispanics is mentioned. They also need to get off the "moral majority" bandwagon. In short, they think the same tactics that worked 20 yrs ago will work now and are totally out of touch. Also, most Republicans are wealthy and want to "help" the wealthy, not relatable at all to the average joe who has seen his standard of living go down the tubes.
    Corruption is the enemy. Lobbyists and the FED have ruined the country.

  4. #24
    Senior Member estero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Estero
    Posts
    1,998
    Quote Originally Posted by Phescador View Post
    The Repub's bet that 18-29 y/o's, Blacks and Latinos wouldn't show up. They did. In bigger numbers than they did in '08. They failed because they didn't have a firm grasp on reality. Seems par for the course for most R's these days.
    The majority of black voters would not vote for a Caucasian no matter who they were. A large number of Latino votes went to Obama because of his temporary amnesty for illegal immigrants. Without those votes Obama would not have won.

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    16,719
    Quote Originally Posted by Phescador View Post
    It's effect F1sh0n...
    Thanks! you are correct.

  6. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,109
    Quote Originally Posted by estero View Post
    The majority of black voters would not vote for a Caucasian no matter who they were.
    Nail meet hammer.

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    clearwater
    Posts
    1,869
    Quote Originally Posted by ben17 View Post
    It's hard to be seen as the credible "business" guy,when you're walking around telling people how much worse things are now than in 2008. It does not pass the eye test.
    so are you saying the people voted their pocketbooks? that would take a lot of imagination

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,631
    Quote Originally Posted by stsimons View Post
    On that first point, I don't think you have any clue what you are talking about. Shedding the "bloat" now means creating government jobs. Yeah, sorry I think you blew a gasket there.
    Which government jobs are these that you speak of? And please cite where I said they were all federal jobs.

    Who is going to create those private sector jobs, huh?
    By definition - the private sector. That's why they call them private sector jobs.

    IF what you say is true there would be some movement in the economic indicators. 12 million new jobs? Who is going to pull those out of their arse in our current economic state with our current administration? Talk about laughable and totally out of touch with anything that could be considered reality. If you believe that one have a bridge I need you to construct.
    And there are economic indicators. That would be why I said economists.

    States are bleeding jobs because of decreased property tax revenue in relation to their spending commitments. Any dolt can see that. In the first sentence you talk about "shedding bloat" and then in the third sentence you talk about people complaining like it not their fault when people loose their jobs because of voting down taxes when you just bragged about firing people - and you get all butt hurt about the tea party too.
    LOL. You must be reading tea leaves to come up with that fantasy, but as I stated you can't say you want smaller government and then complain about losing government jobs. Well obviously you can...

    Obviously judging by your response you did vote yourself lower tax rates, so yes you are also part of the problem.

    You are awesome today. Are you still drunk from yesterday? Go get yourself a burger and a nap.
    I am awesome every day, not that you get to experience it. My Bucs won. I'm sure you were cheering the Chinese men's gymnastics team.

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,631
    Quote Originally Posted by estero View Post
    The majority of black voters would not vote for a Caucasian no matter who they were. A large number of Latino votes went to Obama because of his temporary amnesty for illegal immigrants. Without those votes Obama would not have won.
    This must be the GOP version of the dream act. Where they fantasize why they lost the election. Democrats have had the majority of Hispanic support for decades.

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,766
    Quote Originally Posted by estero View Post
    The majority of black voters would not vote for a Caucasian no matter who they were. A large number of Latino votes went to Obama because of his temporary amnesty for illegal immigrants. Without those votes Obama would not have won.
    Stupidest post of the day. They have voted for Caucasians for years. Try putting up Cain or West against a white democrat and run those numbers. I guess Asians won't vote for a Caucasian as well.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •