Abandoned baby girl Needs a loving home!

Florida Sportsman

Abandoned baby girl Needs a loving home!

I am in a unique situation here and I could use some help. I have many customers, repeat customers, in my line of work. One of my elderly clients fell and broke her hip/ shattered her pelvis. This lady will not be coming home, she is moving to an ALF and her children have already ransacked the house. My customer had one posession in particular that she was very fond of...her dog! I received a call a couple of weeks ago from the lady and she asked me if I could care for her dog Zena, I contemplated and agreed. Now, Zena is a shepherd collie mix, she is a year old and smart as hell. Zena is obedient, loyal, loving, and funny. She loves to romp and play, she adores children and does not have a mean bone in her body. My family and I adore her, she has quickly settled in to her role in the family. The problem is quite simple, we live in a condo and Zena is an outside dog, I can see in her eyes and demeanor that she is not comfortable being "fenced" in, mind you she is adapting but we feel it is unfair and unhealthy. We are hoping somebody has a place for her as we will not take her to a shelter, etcetera, per her owners wishes. We need somebody with a big yard for her to play in, somebody that has a little bit of time and a lot of love. Zena will be a wonderful companion, I personally took her to the vet and had every shot updated, had all the tests done..everything was top shelf. If you want a dog, she is yours...I live in East central Florida and I would be happy to meet/deliver Zena to her new home.

Thank you in advance !

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	431757_10151090258052592_1869973759_n.jpg 
Views:	284 
Size:	91.6 KB 
ID:	57912

... Ahhh man !!! Hope she finds a good home !!!
    somewhere south of disorder and on earth... mostly .
    .................................................. ............................
    IBEW LU 433

Good for you for taking her in!! It sounds like some one would be lucky to have her.

Beautiful dog. I would post it in the East Central forum as well.

I wish I had a house....

good luck.