dead in here

Florida Sportsman

Thread: dead in here

dead in here

Y'all given up?

Been doing this crap for years and it does wear on you, mentally and physcially.

Ya know us commercials ain't your real enemy no matter what Karl says.

There are bigger fish to fry.

Art Cannon
    This place rocks!
    Now

The nMFs just loves it when fisherman scrap with each other. It fits right into their strategy of divide and conquor.

Dead is right - what little activity remains here in Conservation Front, is focused on naming a puppy.

Cannot wait to see what the Administration cooks up now that they feel they have a mandate to shove Pew and EDF's agendas down our collective throats.

Maybe we should name the puppy "golf".

Yep, naming a puppy is waaay more important. Too bad this country is heading down the wrong path with Obama and his enviro friends - I fear for our kids' and grandkids' futures.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Hilton View Post
    Yep, naming a puppy is waaay more important. Too bad this country is heading down the wrong path with Obama and his enviro friends - I fear for our kids' and grandkids' futures.
    IN other news...I traded my offshore federal water fishing maching for an inshore state water skinny water machine
    National Association of Recreational Anglers - Add Your Voice
    https://www.facebook.com/RecAnglers?...page_new_likes

Quote Originally Posted by CaptBobBryant View Post
    IN other news...I traded my offshore federal water fishing maching for an inshore state water skinny water machine
    You & >1/2 the other charter guys I know...
    There should be NO Commercial Fishing for any fish species considered 'Over-fished' or 'Undergoing Overfishing'

And, in other news, I received this message from one of my my ammunition suppliers (The Armory)

---
    "Update on our Stock and Prices
    Due to the results of the recent election, orders for ammunition and related products have increased exponentially. This has resulted in majority of our products advertised on our previous sales flyer email to be sold out. Unfortunately due to supply and demand has our suppliers and importers have increased their price to us and this is completely out of our control. Due to this and our increasing backlog, sale prices will revert back to normal price as inventory begins to return to stock."

mjacks,
    Yeah, apparently they know they will have a hard time getting the guns out of our hands, so Obama plans to control the ammunition. Serial numbers on each bullet? OMG.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptBobBryant View Post
    They have made us federal outlaws and I can't say I feel at all guilty! Joseph Pew is rolling over in his grave.....

http://www.capitalresearch.org/pubs/...onorIntent.pdf
    Last edited by T Howard; 11-17-2012 at 07:49 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by T Howard View Post
    They have made us federal outlaws and I can't say I feel at all guilty! Joseph Pew is rolling over in his grave.....

http://www.capitalresearch.org/pubs/...onorIntent.pdf
    Talk about a complete 180 from the initial intention.