Seafood Kitchen at SKA Nationals....

Florida Sportsman

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Seafood Kitchen at SKA Nationals....

Saw where Seafood Kitchen, Russel Stuart has put up a 54 pound king on day one of the nationals in Biloxi....

Good Luck to 'em....hope they get another one just like it on Sat.........

Steve

Ok we need an update!!!
    USCG Licensed and Insured Charter Capt. PRIME TIME CHARTERS 904-591-8906 ICW and Back Waters fishing. Palmvalleycharters.com

Looks like he ended up fourth overall, in the open class.........congrats to him.

Steve

Way to go, Russell!

Bad Company and Trivial Pursuit were other Division 5 boats that also placed in the top 15. I was lucky enough to get off work and fish on the Trivial Pursuit, beautiful day on Friday, managed a 44lber. Saturday was typical Biloxi, extremely windy and close together seas(4-6). After a 3 hour run one way we luckily got another one close to 44lbs again. Fun times as always.
    T.P.

heard a boat was sunk on the 2nd day any news?

Quote Originally Posted by Snatch-Um View Post
    Bad Company and Trivial Pursuit were other Division 5 boats that also placed in the top 15. I was lucky enough to get off work and fish on the Trivial Pursuit, beautiful day on Friday, managed a 44lber. Saturday was typical Biloxi, extremely windy and close together seas(4-6). After a 3 hour run one way we luckily got another one close to 44lbs again. Fun times as always.
    T.P.

Way to go Tyler.....yeah I saw where Trivial Pursuit was on the board too...I didn't know you were fishing with them...There were a ton of fish weighed Friday, that's for sure....

Glad yall finished up there, congrats to Bad Company too....

80 mile runs again this year??

Steve

10-4 steve. Loooong run right into the teeth of it. The worshams are great people and had a spot for me, so I was in for sure. I think the boat that sunk was a 35 ft. Guys were rescued by a tournament boat and fished with them the rest of the day! Seems like one always goes down every nationals....

Good job to all that qualified and were able to fish... it was good and fun for us also but loosing 10 big fish in the rigs was aggravating to say the least..great job tyler and the worshman crew... we shopuld have went the extra 4 miles lol... oh well next time...
    FreeSpoolin' Fishing team

Way to represent.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast