11/4 offshore KEEP A LOOK OUT!

Florida Sportsman

11/4 offshore KEEP A LOOK OUT!

Went out Sunday to dive/fish. Stopped at 700B and couldn't get away form the sharks. Moved all around and they where there.. Made the call to go to Elton. Pulled up and right away we were pulling in triggers and letting go beeliners. Caught a few large ARS. Not one grouper bite. We put down the rods and put on the tanks. Dark green water with a little bit of snot. Hard current on the surface/mid column. Little to no current on the bottom. 20-30ft vis. A few small grouper but nothing legal. The bugs were there and got 7 for the day.
    Now, Please look out for a bright orange marker buoy with 210' marked on the side. Around Elton bottom. Attached is a downrigger weight and a dive weight. We were in such a hurry to get back to land. I forgot to get the marker after we pulled the anchor. On the way home we were stoked to have some fish in the box with a few bugs and a new hot fishing spot. Until we realized we left the marker on our spot. So, if you find it. You will be rewarded with a nice ledge and a six pack of top quality beer if returned.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG952289.jpg 
Views:	417 
Size:	83.8 KB 
ID:	57425
    Last edited by Gaffit; 11-06-2012 at 05:41 PM.

Nice bugs man!!!

Sweet man! Glad to hear someone took a chance on the green water and made out, I haven't been in awhile and its killin me

Thanks, I wish I brought another tank. It's going to be awhile before I get back out..

Nice work!!

Very Nice Lobsters! Glad to hear it wasn't a blackout.

Thanks guys. I cooked the bugs how you did on your last thread, IFADAT. A row of butter with some garlic and lemon. I think that's the key to make the big tails tender!

Nice bugs! Hope you get your buoy back.