Live Bait trolling Rods (Kingfish)

Florida Sportsman

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    8

    Live Bait trolling Rods (Kingfish)

    (6) Penn 545's mounted on 7' Ugly Stik Custom livebait rods. Need to be respooled, but in good shape. $500.00 for all 6.

    Email @ Flatattack@yahoo.com

  2. #2
    Senior Member Gofish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Oldsmar Fl.
    Posts
    135
    Do you have some pictures? can email me if you need to capt.pat85@yahoo.com

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    89
    Would you consider selling the rods seperate? If so, what model are they?

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Gofish View Post
    Do you have some pictures? can email me if you need to capt.pat85@yahoo.com
    I can get some to you in the next couple day. I'll email them to you because I've had little luck posting pictures on the forum.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by steve76 View Post
    Would you consider selling the rods seperate? If so, what model are they?
    Would prefer to set them as rod and reel combos, but I change my mind I'll let you know.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Gofish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Oldsmar Fl.
    Posts
    135
    Quote Originally Posted by flatattack View Post
    I can get some to you in the next couple day. I'll email them to you because I've had little luck posting pictures on the forum.
    Ok I'll be on the look out...

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by flatattack View Post
    Would prefer to set them as rod and reel combos, but I change my mind I'll let you know.
    OK. What's the model # on the rods just in case.

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by steve76 View Post
    OK. What's the model # on the rods just in case.
    4 are 15 to 30 class and 2 are 20 to 50 class

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •