NMZ fishing 11-1-12

Florida Sportsman

Threaded View

NMZ fishing 11-1-12

Got a couple days off from work so decided to do a little fishing today following the first cool front of the season. With no set plan where to go I saw a Facebook post from a buddy of mine, Steve Brand. He was planning on hitting the No Motor Zone/KARS Park area. After texting him and inviting myself along (thanks Steve ) we made plans to meet this morning. We launched a began our trip to an area we figured would be holding some fish. Actually we had no clue where to go. Our no-plan theory paid off. The early bite was slow but when the sun got a little higher and warmed up the flats it was game on. It was red-trout-red-trout all morning. Highlight of my day was a 30 inch red sight fished five feet off the nose of my yak. One of the coolest eats I've seen. Steve poled up on a 40+ inch snook which blew out before he could get a cast to it. for a last minute decision on where to fish it was a great day. Hittin it again tomorrow.....

Tight Lines !!
    Alan

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	30 in.jpg 
Views:	305 
Size:	92.1 KB 
ID:	56646
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AB trout.jpg   good trout.jpg   red 1.jpg   S red1.jpg   S red2.jpg   S trout.jpg