Fishing on foot near FPI
REPORTSREGIONSFORECASTPHOTOSBOATINGHOW-TOSPORTFISHGEARVIDEOS

Fishing on foot near FPI

Hey guys, I'm staying at a friends condo north of fpi for the weekend. I brought a couple rods and was wondering what my best bet for catching anything decent would be. Wading the flats by the bridges? Fishing along the jetty in the park? Any tips or recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

go to walmart out near 95 and buy a couple windcheaters, they are made by Bomber. any color is fine, i like black backed one...throw them at the inlet anywhere between Mattie's and the tip of the south jetty on outgoing tide. enjoy.
    I am choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford Cletus View Post
    Please don't try to interject with reason, it only further confuses the matter.

Shark, thanks for the info. I have plenty of wind cheaters and x raps with me. South jetty is better? Thanks again.

If you've read my reports, I would wade the flats on the west side of the river during any moving tide. DOA Shrimp or MirrOdines!

Joup I thought you were fishing much further south than fpi, but for sure your reports are awesome.

OI, if you have those lures, you'll do well. I like the south jetty just because it's easy to get to. you can always walk in to the north jetty, and fish on the surf side. it's probably going off every morning...

when i fish the south jetty, I bring about 75 pins along with me, incase they don't wanna eat the plug/jig. They can't seem to resist a frisky pin...or croaker...or spot.
    I am choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford Cletus View Post
    Please don't try to interject with reason, it only further confuses the matter.