miami rental/ real estate agent suggestions

Florida Sportsman

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

miami rental/ real estate agent suggestions

Hello guys I'm moving down from North Florida and plan on leasing a house in a family friendly area relatively close to the port. Ill be coming down in a few weeks to look around and would like to contact an agent. Any recommendations??

do you mean the port of miami? not a lot of safe areas near the port, plus it depends on how much you want to spend. check out the Roads Area, its very small and perhaps not a lot of rentals, but safe, nice, somewhat quaint and close to the port. most housing near the port is comprised of condo units.
    But if you only have love for your own race
    Then you only leave space to discriminate
    And to discriminate only generates hate
    And when you hate then you're bound to get irate

Yes I am referring to the port of Miami, would like to be within a 30 minute drive.

budget?

$2500-$3000

That opens up some nice areas. Check out Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, the Roads, or even Brickell (if you're interested in high-rises).

Depends also if your single, married and have children. If your single or married - South Beach or Brickell high rise. You'll have plenty of restaurants and places to go. If you have kids, I would look at Coral Gables. You can use this site to do a search and get an idea of what's out there. These people do higher-end stuff, but may be willing to help.

http://fortuneinternationalrealty.id...php?proptype=R

If you need some help let me know.... I have access to MLS... Dont do much residential brokerage but I can send you some info and help a bit....

BTW - Not sure how much you know about Miami - but not many areas close to downtown that are "family friendly" other than maybe Key Biscayne, Gables , Pinecrest..... Rents are not cheap in those areas.... you would have to settle for small older home ...

Good luck ....
    Gause Built 26

Thanks for the help guys coming down this weekend to check out some houses in Miami Shores, north bay village and Coconut Grove. Any input on Miami Shores or North Bay Village? Wife and I are both around 30 with a baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Captbron View Post
    Thanks for the help guys coming down this weekend to check out some houses in Miami Shores, north bay village and Coconut Grove. Any input on Miami Shores or North Bay Village? Wife and I are both around 30 with a baby.
    nice places, although you have to go through some tough neighborhoods (via biscayne blvd) to get to the port. depending on where you live in the grove, you dont have that issue.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast