3 hours or less! - Page 2

Florida Sportsman

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    WOW! Nice work for 3 hrs. You just spoiled a few tourists! BTW - Gotta love an Oregonian's taste in clothing! I thought their football teams had bad colors ect., but your customers shorts take the cake!!!! LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by wellcraft View Post
    Front page of south section nice job Capt Jim!
    LOL! Add a $1.50 and I can get a large coffee at the Quiki Mart! What is truly ironic is that I post all these reports and when someone asks for advice on who to fish with... members shout out the same 3 or 4 non-reporting names, every time. Go figure! At least it's nice to see that FS appreciates the time and effort taken to write a good report.

Quote Originally Posted by gnfishin View Post
    Nice job! how deep were you fishing?
    We were from the edge to 300'

Quote Originally Posted by nbseafrog View Post
    Excellent job! Mack daddy of an almie and that's a very nice size bft for the jig! Were the jack fillets wormy much? Sometimes they are riddled with spaghetti and sometimes none at all.
    No sir! This season the Jacks have been clean with little waste. I hate when I see people just cut out the shoulder and never bother to look and see if the rest has worms. Not a good deal.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaBiaatch! View Post
    WOW! Nice work for 3 hrs. You just spoiled a few tourists! BTW - Gotta love an Oregonian's taste in clothing! I thought their football teams had bad colors ect., but your customers shorts take the cake!!!! LOL!!
    Oh yeah! It was great. At first I thought he had his boxers or jammies on. The sarcasm and jokes were way too easy and we were in stitches the whole afternoon!

Quote Originally Posted by The BEAST View Post
    LOL! Add a $1.50 and I can get a large coffee at the Quiki Mart! What is truly ironic is that I post all these reports and when someone asks for advice on who to fish with... members shout out the same 3 or 4 non-reporting names, every time. Go figure! At least it's nice to see that FS appreciates the time and effort taken to write a good report.
    Glad to see FS appreciate it and a lot of us guys appreciate it to brother!

Vertical jigs, bucktails, trolling lures, Deep Drop Rigs and more!

Face Book Page for Victory Lures
    http://www.facebook.com/VictoryLures

Visit My Blog
    www.averticalthought.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12