Redfish Mania!!! - Page 2

Florida Sportsman

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Great Report I loved the episode!

Thanks everybody for all the awesome comments!

I had a blast filming that thing. I got a little nervouse at the begining because it took us like 7 drifts to put a fish in the boat....I was worried I was going to get skunked in HD for everyone to see.

It ended up being a great day of fishing though...we put about 25 overslot reds in the boat, several overslot snook, a beauty of a slot snook(31 15/16"), some big stinkin jacks, and that grouper that should have come home for dinner!! Capt. George is a great guy and a lot of fun to fish with
    Final Point Charters

Specializing in Inlet/Nearshore trips in the Sebastian Inlet area
    Come fish the World Famous Sebastian Inlet and see what all the hype is about!
    Check out our website for rates and booking information.
    772-584-1239

Hey Final Point - I will be camping a night at SI State Park in 2 weeks. I won't have my boat with me, but am planning to fish from shore. Seems to me that Croakers are the ticket, but since I'll just be walking around, I was going to try bouncing some Gulps on a jig. I've never fished the area. You ever try this technique in the surf off the beach just south of the inlet? Thanks.

When I have used arti's to fish the inlet I usually use bucktail style jigs, or large lipped plugs like windcheaters or bomber long A's. I have put a Gulp! on a jig to fish for flounder, but have never targeted snook or reds using it.

Give me a call when you are in town. I'm on the water 4 times a week and if I have an opening I'll give you a shout. 772-584-1239
    Final Point Charters

Specializing in Inlet/Nearshore trips in the Sebastian Inlet area
    Come fish the World Famous Sebastian Inlet and see what all the hype is about!
    Check out our website for rates and booking information.
    772-584-1239

Thanks for the tips. Again, I'll only be there for Sunday afternoon/overnight, but I'll keep your number on hand. Thanks again.

Nice catches Bro

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12