Went out today with my buddy Josh Harvel (YakNitUp Charters) to Matlacha around 9:30 to catch the 11am low tide. We immediately were concerned with the wind and with the approaching storm clouds..BUT...we launched anyways. We headed out and were immediately greeted with a very welcome site, TARPON, and man they were everywhere!!! We played around in the canal systems for a little while having a blast watching the tarpon bust our topwaters. We both managed to jump a few but went 0-4 in the morning for tarpon and carried on north towards our destination. We played around for a while. Josh managed a fatty of a trout, a more common sign as the weather cools down. With the wind picking up we started to head back in when we were met by a school of bruisers. Big jack crevalle with a BIG appetite. I got broke off by a monster at the same time Josh pulled in another fatty. We then made our way up past the canals and our tarpon friends from earlier were still hanging around. We through some more topwaters at them and Josh hooked up on a nice 30-40lber. 3 jumps later he was on his way. I had an easy 70-80lber bust my topwater. He left me with my heart racing. That was the last fish we saw for the day and he was a beast, for a kayak anyways. Another great SWFL day on the water.