Bolster Recover Recommendations?
REPORTSREGIONSFORECASTPHOTOSBOATINGHOW-TOSPORTFISHGEARVIDEOS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bolster Recover Recommendations?

Been checking around Boca for getting two sides and one rear bolster pad re-done. I already have the OEM replacement materials from Grady White and the bolsters are off the boat. Tried "Another Canvas Shop" - heard they do awesome work but they seem to be jammed up right now. "Boca Canvas" is the primo local shop but they want big $$$. I am pretty particular on quality but looking to strike a balance at a fair price point for an 11 year old boat. Pretty simple job but there are some curves and logo panel stitching required. Need work completed in about two weeks. Anybody out there in the area doing nice reference-able work these days?

PM sent

Did you get any responses as I would be interested as well?

Luke at Dagwood Marine in Riviera Beach does great work. 252-202-2402.

GT Fish should be along shortly to verify as I believe he did some work for him fairly recently as well. He did my bolsters and leaning post late last year. Looks awesome and holding up very well so far!

Good luck. The guy I just used said he is booked through July 4th.

Thanks soflah3! Big Kudos to Luke @ Dagwood! I was on a very tight timeline and he bent over backwards to help me out. I had an OEM Grady White logo that needed stitched in to my rear bolster plus some tricky angles on the side bolsters that had to be stretched just right. New foam, staples, piping and everything. Luke drove half-way to meet me and did the same to drop off the finished product. I re-installed them just in time for the Bimini Fling last week. The ladies (mama and the girls) thought they looked great. Mission accomplished. Oh, and the price was RIGHT. I saved 62% off the carry-out price from the local primo shop. Will post up some photos after I recover from the trip (crossing yesterday was brutal).

Glad to hear! Luke does some quality work at a very reasonable price

I have had great success with Rainbow Canvas in riviera beach. Aldo has done 3 of my boats over the years

http://rainbow-canvas.com/
    Take out your boat, make a memory!

Be cautious with Luke. He takes deposits and then makes a lot of excuses. He has the ability to do the work but not the integrity. He stiffed me and his landlord in Riviera Beach. Ask him where his shop is located. Somewhere in Jupiter as he was evicted from 6557 Garden Rd. in Riviera Beach. Check public records as he is a problem.

Where in Riviera Beach is his shop? Thew one he advertised he was evicted from and is vacant according to Palm Beach County Sherriff's Office.Why does he have a NC cellphone? Be careful. He will take your money with a smile. He took mine.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast