late sunday PC snapper limit

Florida Sportsman

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

late sunday PC snapper limit

Well got itch to get a few snapper sunday morning after looking at the bouy report so I called my nieghbors ( Bill and Denise )and they said they were in.....loaded boat and on our way at 10 am....stopped got a few gal of gas , hit sunrise grabbed a couple doz pins (didnt want to spend any time catchin bait it was already late) hit the ramp and off we go.....only to be waylayed by the man (4 of them)on the orange boat....after me showing them all my gear and explaining to them I dont need a weapons permit to have a gun onboard (even tho I have one)and explaining a few other rules to them.....Oh and they were offly concerned about where I was going fishing at ...they asked me five times.....after 30 min of dancing around with them I was headed out..
    Straight to the spot we got some big ones the last time , and what do you know they are still there and hungry.....we did weed through some sharks but didnt taske long to get our limit and we did the same thing as jeff used the live well as a release well.....ok we have our snapper and I didnt want to leave yet so we shot out to the 27 and picked through some more fish until i put a grouper in the box then called it a day...biggest snapper was 24.4 pounds
    Denise with her personal best

and one of yours truely
    Last edited by donh; 09-18-2012 at 07:43 PM.

Nice job!

WOW....those are some of the nicest looking fish I've seen this season. Good catching
    Final Point Charters

Specializing in Inlet/Nearshore trips in the Sebastian Inlet area
    Come fish the World Famous Sebastian Inlet and see what all the hype is about!
    Check out our website for rates and booking information.
    772-584-1239

Nice fish!
    2010 Key West 211cc
    175hp Evinrude Etec

Real nice work there, Don. Real nice.
    Bad Fish Must Die!!

nice fish, tastes nicer! lol

Nice job, looks like we'll get our chance this weekend. Weather looking much better.

Way to go. We ran out of ft pierce with a livewell full of pins, and some white bait. Hit bethol only targeting blue runners - which we got. Headed due east to deeper water. We ended with somw small genuines. All were released. Dave and I decided to dive 90ft on the way back in, and ended up with 5 bugs (one being a slipper), and 1 gag.
    Going to fish out of the port this weekend - It's a hike, but it's way north worth it. I have not been up to the port in over 10 years, but my numbers still exist in that neck of the woods. They were great in the past. Hopefully they produce again.
    Does anyone one know if any reds were shot last week? I did not read anything about shooting them. I used to chum the water so much, the reds would be 30 - 40 feet under the surface.
    Be safe out their.

Nice report and pics. Thanks!
    DUDE!

Those seas look really calm, i thought it was forcasted to be 4-6?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast