Florida Sportsman OT BASH 2012 - Party In Rusty's Pasture! Again! - Page 35

Florida Sportsman

Page 35 of 63 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
    The buffalo wing dip, might have helped with the ring of fire.(still well earned and enjoyed)

It is amazing that people who think we cannot afford to pay for doctors, hospitals, and medication somehow think that we can afford to pay for doctors, hospitals, medication and a government bureaucracy to administer it.~Thomas Sowell

Quote Originally Posted by fishonhenson View Post
    what was really cool, that many different people grouped together, with alcohol & not one confrontation occurred, showed the character of the people.
    I keep saying nicest bunch of strangers one could ever meet.

It is amazing that people who think we cannot afford to pay for doctors, hospitals, and medication somehow think that we can afford to pay for doctors, hospitals, medication and a government bureaucracy to administer it.~Thomas Sowell

Quote Originally Posted by fishonhenson View Post
    what was really cool, that many different people grouped together, with alcohol & not one confrontation occurred, showed the character of the people.
    Rhonda and I were saying the same thing. There was more than a little alcohol flowing, with more than one that had to be picked up or dropped off.....; yet I never noticed even the beginning of a confrontation.

I took gandy out back and whooped his butt

Regional Administrator Triple Threat 33T's Avatar
    You know every once in a while you meet someone new and right off the bat you realize that there's something special about that person, something different, something that sets them apart from regular people. I don't really know how to describe it, they have a certain charisma that just radiates from them and kind of hypnotizes you. You could sit and listen to them talk and tell stories for hours on end and it wouldn't even matter what they were talking about and you would just want to hear more.

Well that's Ramblin Reck (Buddy) and Tom, better known as Magot around here. Two very special people. I'm so glad to have had the opportunity to finally meet you Tom and so glad I was able to see you again Buddy.

God bless both of you.

"Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. Amen."

Another thing I noticed was kids being kids. They were climbing trees, playing football, running around and having fun. The three boys that wrestled in the sand in front of the barn had a blast.

It's great to see a bunch of kids that can enjoy being outside.

Quote Originally Posted by Polar View Post
    I took gandy out back and whooped his butt
    I let my oldest girl take care of you, I didn't even break a sweat .

Quote Originally Posted by Triple Threat 33T View Post
    You know every once in a while you meet someone new and right off the bat you realize that there's something special about that person, something different, something that sets them apart from regular people. I don't really know how to describe it, they have a certain charisma that just radiates from them and kind of hypnotizes you. You could sit and listen to them talk and tell stories for hours on end and it wouldn't even matter what they were talking about and you would just want to hear more.

Well that's Ramblin Reck (Buddy) and Tom, better known as Magot around here. Two very special people. I'm so glad to have had the opportunity to finally meet you Tom and so glad I was able to see you again Buddy.

God bless both of you.

It was an honor to have them here. Flyhooker brought a little of that Kentucky water over Friday night and we got to listen to a few tales while we got the smoker going!

Is Flyhooker alive and well today? ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Triple Threat 33T View Post

God bless both of you.

couldn't have said it better myself. they both exceeded my expectations
    Here I am getting ready to get snap a neck of a 74lb wahoo

Member #60928, joined May 11, 2006

Page 35 of 63 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast