Florida Sportsman OT BASH 2012 - Party In Rusty's Pasture! Again! - Page 33

Florida Sportsman

Page 33 of 63 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast
    Regional Administrator Triple Threat 33T's Avatar
    By the way, I cannot thank Roger, Fishshrimpsnorkel, enough! Roger is an outstanding musician and provided the entertainment for the bash again this year. You sounded awesome bud and everyone just loved you! Thank you so much for playing and being a part this every year!!!

"Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. Amen."

Quote Originally Posted by fishonhenson View Post
    I get royalties if they post them, I hope there are some of tori or toni singing (I use that term loosely)

It is amazing that people who think we cannot afford to pay for doctors, hospitals, and medication somehow think that we can afford to pay for doctors, hospitals, medication and a government bureaucracy to administer it.~Thomas Sowell

Senior Member Capt'n. Chumbucket's Avatar
    "Anyone that's been to any of the OT Bashes can attest to the fact that if Don ever decided to retire and get out of the automotive business he could easily start up a restaurant or catering business and would be extremely successful. He really grills and smokes up some of the best BBQ you'll eat and he does a fantastic job of organizing everything when it comes to the food and getting everyone fed."

Yes, but can he do Parm Puffs?
    Specializing in poor life choices since 1954.

looking at the plates, maybe next year we should get platters or McDonalds trays for everyone
    Here I am getting ready to get snap a neck of a 74lb wahoo

Member #60928, joined May 11, 2006

Frank, did I see you sneakin a pork rib?

This is one of Rusty's neighbors, aka Blue Chigger Joe (Rusty will have to tell you that story, and BigGatorChomp Mike, aka Fluffy.
    "Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. Amen."

Food looks great and everyone has smiles. looks like a great time.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Triple Threat 33T View Post
    By the way, I cannot thank Roger, Fishshrimpsnorkel, enough! Roger is an outstanding musician and provided the entertainment for the bash again this year. You sounded awesome bud and everyone just loved you! Thank you so much for playing and being a part this every year!!!

Dude jammed his butt off! I had fun singing what ever the heck song that was I butchered with yall

Quote Originally Posted by Polar View Post
    Dude jammed his butt off! I had fun singing what ever the heck song that was I butchered with yall
    I'm pretty sure is was "Play that funky music, white boy".......

9Ball Mike and his lovely wife Dawn. They came to the first OT Bash out at my place and we've been friends ever since. Glad you could make it again bud!

This is Rusty's non-huntin, non-fishin brother Marty. Great to see you again Marty!

The wreckin crew finally made it to the food.

Don actually put his Margarita down for a minute to sample some of his cookin and the awesome sides.

Andrew, my littlest Threat, was mad that I was bothering him while he was tryin to eat his Mac and Cheese. Sorry bout that bud.

Quote Originally Posted by Polar View Post
    oh is that what that sound was??? I thought the poor calf was screaming in pain again
    ôLife is GOOD and I like it that way!

Page 33 of 63 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast