Who was out of Sandsprit today?

Florida Sportsman

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who was out of Sandsprit today?

Saw someone with a FS Forum sticker. Black Truck with lettering "Always Forward". Any of you guys?

Obliviously you don't read the Forum too frequently, because if you did, you would know, like every one else here on the Forum, that that rig belongs to Jeff J (AKA ALWAYSFORWARD).

He is one of the many frequent posters we have. Jeff also happens to be one of the most energertic and produtive anglers that fish out of SLI. The pictorals of his weekly fishing trips are just amazing. He mixes actual action fishing pictures with light humor to post a entertaining report that many of us look forward too reading every weekend. Especially, if we cannot get off shore to fish for whatever reason.
    http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d106/OceanMotion200/Howie2.jpg

It was me.

Quote Originally Posted by GT Fish View Post
    It was me.
    As Dr. Phil would have said..."You need help!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ocean Motion View Post
    Obliviously you don't read the Forum too frequently, because if you did, you would know, like every one else here on the Forum, that that rig belongs to Jeff J (AKA ALWAYSFORWARD).

He is one of the many frequent posters we have. Jeff also happens to be one of the most energertic and produtive anglers that fish out of SLI. The pictorals of his weekly fishing trips are just amazing. He mixes actual action fishing pictures with light humor to post a entertaining report that many of us look forward too reading every weekend. Especially, if we cannot get off shore to fish for whatever reason.
    I'm pretty new here, and I don't really read the offshore reports much.

OK...you are excused, as it being almost your first time...

I think Jeff has his own reserved parking space there..
    Fail to plan, plan to fail.......

Haven't seen Jeff post for awhile. Hope everything is OK with him and that his back is not acting up again. Maybe the weather has kept him in, or the holiday weekend is just TOO much for him??? We are suppose to fish together next Sunday.... REALLY looking forward to it. I've got three bags of "Lucky" Snyder's pretzel cheese crackers too!!
    GOD BLESS AND TIGHT LINES!

Quote Originally Posted by FISHIN' GYPSY View Post
    Haven't seen Jeff post for awhile. Hope everything is OK with him and that his back is not acting up again. Maybe the weather has kept him in, or the holiday weekend is just TOO much for him??? We are suppose to fish together next Sunday.... REALLY looking forward to it. I've got three bags of "Lucky" Snyder's pretzel cheese crackers too!!
    Be on the lookout for flip flops!
    WhatTideIsIt.com | Locating everything you need for a great day on the water just got easier

He was probably parked right next to the restrooms. I usually park there if he hasn't already. Easy spot to back out of.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast