Skinnywater Tails... BIgCatch Chronicles

Florida Sportsman

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Skinnywater Tails... BIgCatch Chronicles

With the last few months of summer looming upon us, Mother Nature has not given up her relentless grasp just yet. With mornings feeling more like an ascent at the summit of Mt. Everest leaving one gasping for air, mid day has brought punishing temperatures that could only be compared to the most hostile places in our solar system. Combined the weather with grueling paddles, endless miles of poling and lighting storms that could only be compared to science fiction movie “War of the worlds” and you begin to wonder what draws fisherman to this inhospitable world.
    Florissant copper tails waving for your attention, silver giants roaming the deserts, witty silver and gold body’s sitting poised ready to spring on the unsuspecting, ancient dinosaurs basking in the sun observing their surroundings. This “Land of the Lost” is none other than Flamingo, Everglades’s national park.
    I have had the enjoyment of fishing the park numerous times this summer with my Buddy Dan Decibel looking for the adrenaline rush of sight casting for countless species of game fish that prowl that park waters. Tarpon, reds, snook and black drum have been abundant in the park and willing to chew on about just about anything you toss at these fish.

Golden little nugget

Had the chance to test out the new PT Smoke reel... I Must say I was very impresses with the action and weight and balance with the combo.

Dan Decibel had the chance to fish on the Jackson Cuda for the day. Mingo's mud is unforgiving

Last edited by mangohunter11; 09-07-2012 at 01:59 AM.

badass bro!!

What is that mounted on the stick in the rod holder behind you? Looks like a phone?

one day...one day I'm going to have to make a trip down.

@ Flats Broke let me know man we can plan a trip out there! Its sick man being able to see the fish your closing in on! Shot me a PM and we can plan a trip out there.

@ TB its a play sport Vid cam I just mount it on my stake out pole to get a different angel once I stake out.

Love the pics and report.

Quote Originally Posted by palmbeachpete View Post
    Love the pics and report.

Ur killing it inshore!!!

what is that giant pole?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast