meeting room in St Lucie or Martin COunty?

Florida Sportsman

meeting room in St Lucie or Martin COunty?

Anyone know of an hourly meeting room (not like hotel bedroom) in St Lucie or Martin County so I can conduct some training. Just for a couple people. Down south we use Dunkin Donuts fro $5/hr but I don't see any with rooms in those counties.
    Does the new government center or anything have any? Any businesses that can loan me a room for about 2-3hrs.
    I did not read the story but if you take tax payers money maybe you should be held to some standards.-Cyclist
    when we say the same thing about welfare recipients, you cry like a wounded buffalo Sopchoppy
    It's their money, they spend it how they like. Truth and honesty have nothing to do with it. - Mr Jr
    "“A radical is one who advocates sweeping changes in the existing laws and methods of government.” "

Check the hotels. Most of the ones like Hampton Inn and Holiday Inn should have small conference rooms downstairs for rent. I have gone to meeting at some of these and they are very basic but do provide space with tables and chairs.
    It works 60% of the time all the time......

I took my captains license course at the Fountain Hotel and Resort on the corner of Indrio in N. Fort Pierce. Room could probably fit 20 people max.

Hampton Inn on US1 definitely has a meeting room that I have used several times.

Problem is I just need it for about 2hrs. I'll give them a shot but if it's a couple hundred $$$ I will just have the trainees drive to a partner's in West Palm.

THere's a website Davinimeetingrooms.com that has one in Stuart for $55/hr too.
    I did not read the story but if you take tax payers money maybe you should be held to some standards.-Cyclist
    when we say the same thing about welfare recipients, you cry like a wounded buffalo Sopchoppy
    It's their money, they spend it how they like. Truth and honesty have nothing to do with it. - Mr Jr
    "“A radical is one who advocates sweeping changes in the existing laws and methods of government.” "

PM me date and time. We have a conference room at my office in Palm City on the river. If not being used when you need it, you are welcome to it.
    “Every day is a new day. It is better to be lucky. But I would rather be exact. Then when luck comes you are ready.”
    ― Ernest Hemingway, The Old Man and the Sea

The new Kane Center on salerno road in stuart has an awsome conference room with a smart board, but i am not sure of their rates

http://www.kanecenter.org/p/337/rent-the-kane-center

Check with St Lucie County Parks and Recreation. We use The Walton Community Center. Its the old train station. Rents by the hour. Very affordable.

COol thanks. I was thinking the Chamber or something but I think I 'm set. Appreciate it all.