Need Truck Tires

Florida Sportsman

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need Truck Tires

I need truck tires. Anyone in the business? Have a hook up?
    4 new, mounted, balanced, aligned etc etc was quoted just over $1000.00 for Bridgestones.

Go to Value Tire in Hollywood tell Vinnie that George sent you. He will beat any price..

family tire on Pembroke road will have the best prices

Quote Originally Posted by Flyers Up View Post
    Go to Value Tire in Hollywood tell Vinnie that George sent you. He will beat any price..
    I gotta agree w/Flyers--been going to Vinny for years--always the best prices. Shop around prices, he'll always beat em, and great service. He'll get ya in and out. On my last truck I put on the Nitto Terra Grapplers, don't know what size you're looking for, but did the research and found they were the best tire for the $, IMO.

we also shop at family tire .. great service and prices to match.

I'll give my advise on this one. Go to Costco's and buy the Michelin LTX tires. I promise you that you won't be disappointed. I have the the second set on my Mitsubishi Montero which has over 202,000 miles. The tires are over 5 years old and have over 60,000 miles on them and they still have significant tread on them to last at least 20 to 30,000 more miles. I've never been more impressed with a set of tires. The last set went 80,000 miles.

I recently purchased a set of 4 for my wife's SUV. The price all in was a little over $900.00 at Costco's. Costco's also gives a fantastic warranty on the tires. At least before you buy check them out.

Juan

Thanks a bunch guys will check them all out. During these times every bit of savings counts!

Man, i dunno about those Michelins. They were the stock tires on my F250 and i barely scraped 20K miles out of them. The only good thing i have to say is that they were quiet, but on the other hand the Nitto TGs i got are just as quiet and have an aggressive offroad look to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Flagtails View Post
    I'll give my advise on this one. Go to Costco's and buy the Michelin LTX tires. I promise you that you won't be disappointed. I have the the second set on my Mitsubishi Montero which has over 202,000 miles. The tires are over 5 years old and have over 60,000 miles on them and they still have significant tread on them to last at least 20 to 30,000 more miles. I've never been more impressed with a set of tires. The last set went 80,000 miles.

I recently purchased a set of 4 for my wife's SUV. The price all in was a little over $900.00 at Costco's. Costco's also gives a fantastic warranty on the tires. At least before you buy check them out.

Juan
    I am choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford Cletus View Post
    Please don't try to interject with reason, it only further confuses the matter.

I have the Bridgestones which came with my truck (Tacoma), but the current ones only lasted 2 years. I do alot of driving and want something that will last longer. Maybe my fault as I only rotated them and balanced them once.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast