Jags V NO

Florida Sportsman

Thread: Jags V NO

Jags V NO

Opening drive looked good. Blackmon came to catch. TD on his 2nd or 3rd catch. No gimmie as he had to earn the TD.

Now lets see if the jags brought the defense

Offense looked great. Jennings ran hard and broke tackles on almost every run. Blackmon looked strong and quick....really think he is going to be dominant in a few years. I would have liked to see more of Robinson.
    Defense didn't look to great or to bad. There missing a few starters and their going against the #1 offense from last year so I'm not that worried.
    I'm definitely ALL-IN this year. I really think the franchise is heading back to where it was in the mid 90's.

I agree. We might even get the national media to say good things about us. (don't push it)
    "Reel Minions"

I'd say there was a lot of improvement in this game. Defense was so so but the offense looked great the first half. Gabbert looked good and that's the first time I've ever said that. I'm liking the new Jags.

Quote Originally Posted by R_Salt View Post
    I agree. We might even get the national media to say good things about us. (don't push it)
    Yea I'm watching the replay of the game on NFL network and you can tell the announcers are Saints homers. Every good play the Jags make gets overlooked by the announcers by suggesting that it must have been because the Saints are making mistakes.

Maurice Jones Who ...

...just sayin'.....if the little fella wants to play, he better hurry up and hop on a plane and get here....cause the two we got are hungry !!

steve

dont need him.