Mutton Crushing in 2 hours - Haulover Inlet - August 13, 2012

Florida Sportsman

Mutton Crushing in 2 hours - Haulover Inlet - August 13, 2012

Was not going to head out today because I was pretty tired from work. I sent a last minute text message to a buddy of mine to see if he wanted to go and it just so happens that he was out ALL DAY offshore 18 miles fishing for Dolphin and was just on his way back in. At first he said he couldn't go and 5 minutes later I got a text that said "We're already dirty and stinky, let's go! meet you in 20".

I mustered up some energy because I could not be the one to say no and off we went. We had the boat in the water and lines in at the first spot by 6:30PM. by 7:30PM we had 1 mutton in the boat and the current just died.

We decided to move to another spot out in 80 ft and found some current just before the sun went down. Lines in and within 10 minutes had 2 more muttons in the boat. Running/Nav lights burnt out somehow so we had to head back in as soon as the sun was almost down. All in all it was a great quick trip, 2 hours or less from start to finish with 3 nice muttons and happy guests.

The "Triple" LOL...

Tight lines out there and go fishing!

Tight work!! and way to represent for Hopkins!

Did they catch any fins?

Noice!!!