We obviously have kind of fallen off the face of the earth for a while. Nothing to do with the site, but instead just because we had such a horrible start to the season that the frustration took over until we got things going again. What a weird year for sharking so far . . . well, at least that we've seen here in SWFL. The hammers are typically gone fort the most part by early June around here, yet both of ours were caught in the end of July and now early August. Very limited amount of bulls, lemons, and blacktips this year for us. I have no idea what's going on. Anyways, at the start of this season (our fourth) we still had never caught a nurse shark or a hammer head. Well, I'm half proud to say that that is no longer the case. May I please mention now that I HATE nurse sharks. They are almost zero fight, they flip out on the beach and do death rolls, and they grunt . . . so I grunt back. With that being said, we have already taken out AT LEAST 50-60 new people sharking this year. We pride ourselves on introducing the sport to new people as an example of how to do things the right way. All of our sharks swam away perfectly fine, and the hammers were landed and released in 60 seconds or less. Here are the photos, hope you all enjoy:

Big thanks to Guts & Glory Tackle near Fort Myers Beach for always supplying us with bait, leaders, and supplies. Also a big thanks to the most important member of the Shark Hookers family:

Daku

And lastly, the two best photos of the season for us: