TROPHY KILL

Florida Sportsman

Thread: TROPHY KILL

Hybrid View

TROPHY KILL

Went out Friday morning beyond excited since i haven't fished in a while and knew it was going to be great weather. Got to our first spot anchored immediately and began to chum and work the area. In our spot we always get the tails right behind the boat. Unfortunately didnt even see a tail but had enough ballyhoo behind the boat to start a bait shop. Fished for about 4 hours and caught 4 tails and a mutton. But caught my personal best flag 22 inches. "Not every day is going to be a holiday" says my father in law and sure wasnt but like both sayings go "its called fishing not catching" "bad day of fishing is always better than a good day at work" hope you enjoy these pics.

THIGHT LINES

Can someone please pm me to explain hot to upload pics from iphone so i can change them upright thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails photo-7.jpg   photo-6.jpg  

Nice tail! Everyday i can better my personal record is a great day in my book.

Nice tail. That's a fatty.

Nice fish! Did you catch the mutt free-lining or on the bottom?

nice work..fat tail.

WELL I MUST SAY NICK'S GAME IS IMPROVING ON EVERY TRIP ON THIS PARTICULAR TRIP IT WAS SOOOO SLOW IT GOT VERY FRUSTRATING BUT I GUESS BEING PERSISTANT PAID OFF ... IM VERY PROUD AND LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE TRIPS ..

Nice fish nick , Congrats.

chilliando: thanks brotha i caught the mutton bottom fishing.

Lou thanks bro look even more forward to spending more time on the water and continuing my knowledge of fishing with you!! Cant wait for the next great catch!!!

Benny (MUTTONMAN) your name says it all i countlessly shouted your name through the day on the boat to remind the guys who showed me the tricks to these fish! thanks again hopefully they listen next time lol