Epic Day In The Water! 8/5/12 - Page 4

Florida Sportsman

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I for one enjoy the posts Joupdog makes. The more the better as far as I am concerned. I can't imagine why anyone would complain...maybe they are jealous at all the success Joupdog has catching nice fish. Those fish were not caught by luck, but by putting the time in while using good methods.

Quote Originally Posted by Catalyst View Post
    I love all of the Joupdog reports. Like somebody else said, reminds me of summer as a kid fishing anything that held water. We used to fish every bridge, dock, jetty, lake etc...
    I don't know how old Joupdog is but I think fishing everyday and posting reports is a lot better than what a lot of kids his age are doing this summer.
    Keep up the good work.
    Just wanted to thank everyone for the overwhelming support! And for the record Joupdog is 16. Thanks again- Joupdog1's Dad

Banned
    Thanks for telling us where the action is at. Heading there now since the skies are blue again

Great job joupdog1!! For 16, you are truly a pro @ this sport! All you need is that TV show & a boat! You'll be ready to catch em up anytime, anywhere! Looking fwd to more posts.
    ~Darcie Lynne

"No Guts, No Glory."

Good work joupdog. Keep the reports coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Marker772 View Post
    Thanks for telling us where the action is at. Heading there now since the skies are blue again
    Went out there this morning and got some nice flounder and trout

Quote Originally Posted by Marker772 View Post
    I was out there this afternoon, we hooked some really nice snook! Thanks everyone

Sweeeeet... Nice day.

Although I don't do a lot of inshore fishing, I still do love your reports kid... keep them coming...

I have a 15' whaler that we can take on the river... I'll trailer it up your way... you teach me some inshore action, I'll take you out on the big boat and catch you a wahoo... with Joupdad's permission of course

Sent from my Droid on "THIS side"

Get the Latest Checked~Out Videos: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_...er=thepaulboat

Nice Score, but what kind of Lunker Sauce are you smearing on the foregrips that make them so desirable

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast