Hunting Club needing members - About 5 miles west of Perry, FL

Florida Sportsman

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hunting Club needing members - About 5 miles west of Perry, FL

I'm posting this for the lease manager of our club. ducknfish and I joined this one this year and we're still a few members short. Here's the deal:

6,000 acres. Quality Deer Managed Club. 8pt or better for 11 years. Seeking applicants for new members - a total of 21. Senior Citizen/family members welcome. Honest, truthful people with high morals only need apply. Membership is $1,550/year. Call 850-926-7285 for further information.

Quote Originally Posted by omegafoo View Post
    Honest, truthful people with high morals only need apply.
    Are the 5 man electrical band members? Lol!
    DYING for me was the most HE could do. LIVING for HIM is the least I can do

Senior Member Turner River Terror's Avatar
    Is this Foley Land ?
    Lot,s of Hogs in them parts.
    You must bump up to Triple Creeks Club on Your Western side.
    Darn good Blue Crabbing just to the South of You . Hickory mound . Ducks too.

I,m in Sandhill to your south
    Killin and Grillin

Quote Originally Posted by Turner River Terror View Post
    Is this Foley Land ?
    Lot,s of Hogs in them parts.
    You must bump up to Triple Creeks Club on Your Western side.
    Darn good Blue Crabbing just to the South of You . Hickory mound . Ducks too.

I,m in Sandhill to your south
    It is Foley Land. I just joined this year and it appears that they do have plenty of hogs but also plenty of deer and turkey. West is the prison and county land. SW is Big Bend - Spring Creek WMA. There are other leases south and east but I do not know the names of them. This club is Eagle's Prairie Hunt Club.

It is Foley Land. I just joined this year and it appears that they do have plenty of hogs but also plenty of deer and turkey. West is the prison and county land. SW is Big Bend - Spring Creek WMA. There are other leases south and east but I do not know the names of them. This club is Eagle's Prairie Hunt Club.
    I am interested in the lease.

It has been my past experience that Taylor County residents resent out of county hunters and show their displeasure by deflating tires and generally make camp sites miserable. While this may have been an isolated incident(s) I would like any info concerning this?

Could you provide an email address for further contact?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tampabayjim View Post
    I am interested in the lease.

It has been my past experience that Taylor County residents resent out of county hunters and show their displeasure by deflating tires and generally make camp sites miserable. While this may have been an isolated incident(s) I would like any info concerning this?

Could you provide an email address for further contact?

Thanks
    After reading my post it seems that I was being somewhat negative, which was not my point. I am simply looking for a lease that provides hunting/outdoor opportunities without worry. It was not my intent to offend the lease managers, members or property owners.

After reading my post it seems that I was being somewhat negative, which was not my point. I am simply looking for a lease that provides hunting/outdoor opportunities without worry. It was not my intent to offend the lease managers, members or property owners.
    You're not offending anyone by the statement. You have an IM on the subject and more

You're not offending anyone by the statement. You have an IM on the subject and more
    Thanks for the PM.
    I have placed a call to Merle. If things work out , I look forward to meeting you by a fire.
    BTW-I'm not completely sure how to respond to a PM.

BTW-I'm not completely sure how to respond to a PM.
    heh - I kinda figured when I got my entire message quoted back to me in a response but nothing from you

Are the other clubs following the 8 point or better? Are there dog runners all around? Im on a similar lease not far from you and if we were 8 or better I'd just stay home. How did last years members fair? Like other post, not meant to be negative, just honest questions....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast