BOONDOGGLE BOONDOGGLE BOONDOGGLE!!!!!!!!

Florida Sportsman

BOONDOGGLE BOONDOGGLE BOONDOGGLE!!!!!!!!

It's that time again folks, but what the heck is a BOONDOGGLE after all? Well if you have the new Sportsman's Best Kayak Fishing Book, go to page 190 and see some pictures from our last BOONDOGGLE that took place in Chokoloskee, Florida. The next one will be even bigger and now we travel to VA Beach to fish the Chesapeake Bay Oct 5th-8th. We are expecting well over a hundred folks to join us from all over the Country and heck even the world! Folks like Kayak Kevin, Rob Choi, Mark and Kris Lozier (the host of our Tuesday Night Kayak Fishing Radio Network "Double L Show")
    Luther from Yakattack!, Chad Hoover of "Knot Right Fishing" and HOOK1, all of the hosts of Kayak Fishing Radio and Mark & Adam of Yakangler.com will all be gathering at 1st landing state park to target Giant Flounder, Redfish, Striped bass, and others!
    But thats not all, we will have a group dinner, raffle, tournament with kid combos all to get together and have a great time and raise a little money for H.O.W! The event is FREE to attend you just have to get there and have a place to stay. Oh and this is a family style gathering so feel free to bring the wife and kids or the husband and kids.. Every kid that shows up will get a free shirt as well.

If you have any questions feel free to E-Mail me @ Redfishchuck@hotmail.com

Take care,
    Chuck

Chuck, whose hosting it?

Greg, I'm pretty sure its Yakangler and Kayak Fishing Radio. I can't Mae this one, but I plan on making the next one.