Fishing with SNAKES- Hammer Style - Page 2

Florida Sportsman

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    It don't get much beter than that!!!

sick!

Nice Job Hammer. Maybe one day we can repeat our trip! you da man!

Guys, This winter I plan on doing another Forum members trip. I of course will write up a ridiculously stupid story that probably will have 1/2 truths, exaggerations and possibly some bold faced lies but as fishermen, we are allowed. It's kind of funny, when I poke fun of people, some get offended and when I don't poke fun of people that were on the boat.. they get offended so, I try to be an equal opportunity jerk and mess with everyone whether they need it or not. You should see some of the emails that I get from people; they don't realize that I'm fishing with my buddies and this is all part of the game. I think that if most people were reeling in big fish they would have no problem with me making fun of them that their gut is hanging over their belts. I know I wouldn't. On my next trip I am taking the president of Gamakatsu ( I think I'll pre bend some hooks just to screw with him lol) Supposedly they're bringing 4 guys that don't speak much english... boy are they in for a long day. I'm going to "accidentally" leave the fighting belts at the dock and let em pull on some AJ's and a couple of jewbies. Hey, I remember Pearl Harbour. I will of course take plenty of pics so as to not protect the guilty. I'm glad you guys like the stories, I get a kick out of writing them. I am surprised that the little elf Collechio hasn't chimed in that I'm killing too many fish. Maybe Doris has forbid him to post. HE HE

Hammer
    Last edited by Reef Bandit; 07-09-2012 at 06:03 PM.

Nice report felt like I was there.. I'd fish with you any day brotha..

Good stuff man!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Reef Bandit View Post
    Guys, This winter I plan on doing another Forum members trip. I of course will write up a ridiculously stupid story that probably will have 1/2 truths, exaggerations and possibly some bold faced lies but as fishermen, we are allowed. It's kind of funny, when I poke fun of people, some get offended and when I don't poke fun of people that were on the boat.. they get offended so, I try to be an equal opportunity jerk and mess with everyone whether they need it or not. You should see some of the emails that I get from people; they don't realize that I'm fishing with my buddies and this is all part of the game. I think that if most people were reeling in big fish they would have no problem with me making fun of them that their gut is hanging over their belts. I know I wouldn't. On my next trip I am taking the president of Gamakatsu ( I think I'll pre bend some hooks just to screw with him lol) Supposedly they're bringing 4 guys that don't speak much english... boy are they in for a long day. I'm going to "accidentally" leave the fighting belts at the dock and let em pull on some AJ's and a couple of jewbies. Hey, I remember Pearl Harbour. I will of course take plenty of pics so as to not protect the guilty. I'm glad you guys like the stories, I get a kick out of writing them. I am surprised that the little elf Collechio hasn't chimed in that I'm killing too many fish. Maybe Doris has forbid him to post. HE HE

Hammer
    Literally laughed out loud at the desk...thank you sir.

I'm down for the above described trip
    FSU Alumni GO NOLES!!! >>----->

2013 Hobie Outback

www.Extremekayakfishing.com

2013 Florida Sportsman College Football Bowl Pick 'em challenge CHAMPION!

It is I... The scum-sucking lawyer with the plumbers crack... How dare you not mention the last fish caught! P.S. I stand by my fishing methods lol

Notice the time that he posted 2:02 pm. I'm sure someone got billed while you were playing on the internet. I thought I was very KIND to you by not mentioning many of your flaws. I neglected to tell everyone that you fish with 80 lb test and LOST a monster fish because the only DRAG you believe in is the DRAG you perform while on stage. I decided to save you the utter embarrassment of showing your man boobs. I also didn't tell tell everyone that you sleep with a pink snuggie and a sound box that plays "It's a small world". But YES, you did catch the last fish of the day. Att'd is a pic of you doing what you did best.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chris sleeping 2.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	85.6 KB 
ID:	39906

My Drag may.... have been.... a little tight on one fish.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast