Need help from my estero friends
REPORTSREGIONSFORECASTPHOTOSBOATINGHOW-TOSPORTFISHGEARVIDEOS

Need help from my estero friends

Ok guys. Thursday starts my 11 day vacation. I plan on heading down to fish estero bay in my kayak at least once while I'm on vacation. I'm a pine island boy so I dont venture out of my home waters much. Can anyone give me some tips on where to go? Im a redfish addict so thats what I'll be looking for. I dont mind catching snook or trout though. Ill appreciate any help. Thanks guys

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Hell Peckney Bay or the East Wall (SE corner of bay towards Imperial River) Depends on tide, wind and water clarity. Good luck out there.

Senior Member Gary S. Colecchio's Avatar
    Somebody tell him.
    "If I can't win, I won't play." - Doris Colecchio.

"Well Gary, the easiest way to look tall is to stand in a room full of short people." - Curtis Bostick

"All these forums, with barely any activity, are like a neglected old cemetery that no one visits anymore."- anonymouse

Quote Originally Posted by Gary S. Colecchio View Post
    Somebody tell him.
    Tell me what Gary? Did I break some unspoken rule by asking fire good places to fish? I'm not asking for anyones secret spots. Just wasnt some one to point me in the right direction.

"Well Gary, the easiest way to look tall is to stand in a room full of short people." - Curtis Bostick

"All these forums, with barely any activity, are like a neglected old cemetery that no one visits anymore."- anonymouse

Thanks Gary.

There it is.

You can put your yak in at Big Carlos pass and paddle across to Coon key. Fish the mangroves along the south and east side of the island. I prefer the east side on an out going tide. At the mouth of New Pass there is a area west of dog beach that has some mangroves and downed trees. There's a heavy current so good luck in a yak(there was snook there this morning). You can walk Bonita beach in the early morning for snook. You can park at access 1(just north of Doc's) and walk in either direction. Good luck