Sharks teeth on Indian Rocks Beach?

Florida Sportsman

Sharks teeth on Indian Rocks Beach?

My son's 4th birthday party is next week, and he wants to have a shark theme. I thought it would be cool to try and find some sharks teeth to give away as party favors. I don't really want to drive all the way to Venice. I heard that Indian Rocks Beach might have some teeth. Anyone know if this is true?
    The two best times to fish is when itís raininí and when it ainít. ĖPatrick F. McManus

Not that I'm aware of. Venice is the place to go to find them on the beach. You can probably buy a hand full at a gift shop, or take him to Dinosaur World on I4. They have a fossil dig where your boy can sift through sand loaded with fossils. My son found several shark teeth when we went and few small fossils.

Yes, plenty on IRB. At least as of last week....Have fun. Start just south of 23rd st.

^ That was actually the thread that got me thinking about doing this, but I couldn't find it. Thanks. I think we'll give IRB a try this week. We've done the fossil dig at Dino World. He had a blast but you can only keep 3 teeth. We have about 16 kids coming to the party and I'm hoping to get enough to give them a couple teeth each. If I get skunked at the beach I'll probably pick some up at a gift shop. Hoping for some quality outdoor adventure time though.
    The two best times to fish is when itís raininí and when it ainít. ĖPatrick F. McManus

IRB got churned up pretty good, should help in the hunt.

sent from 50 miles offshore