Official FSF Big Buck Contest

Florida Sportsman

Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Official FSF Big Buck Contest

RULES
    1. Each hunter may enter as many bucks as they want but only the largest will be counted. Only members who establish a FS Forums account prior to July 28, 2012 are eligible.
    2. FLORIDA DEER ONLY.
    3. All hunters must submit a picture of themselves with their deer (try to keep them clean & w/o excessive blood).
    4. Scoring is done on the total gross of antler length to the nearest 1/16 of an inch with inside spread included (B&C gross with inside spread & all abnormal points included). Use this score card to score, skipping the subtraction of column 3: http://www.boone-crockett.org/pdf/SC...nontypical.pdf
    5. Photos must include the official FS Big Buck Contest Chit (see below).
    6. In the event of a tie, the total tine length without mass will win.
    7. Open to all ages, no fees necessary. Enter your deer when you shoot it. No preregistration required. This is an honors system event. We will trust that you killed your deer in FL. BE HONEST!
    8. You will be required to submit a copy of your score card with your picture when you post it.
    9. Chuck Echenique will abstain from participation and act as arbiter for the contest.
    10. Winners will be notified via PM and public announcement will be made March 8, 2013.
    11. Prizes and rules are subject to change at the discretion of FS, it's staff and their arbiter.
    12. All decisions are final and not up for review, except by FS staff.

PRIZES
    Public Land.............................................P rivate Land
    T-Shirt from FS..........................................T-Shirt from FS
    Deer grunt tube from Rebel Yelp Calls.............Deer grunt tube from Rebel Yelp Calls
    Deer mount from Buck & Boars Taxidermy........Deer mount from Bob Dorta Taxidermy
    Other prizes will be posted as we receive them

Official Chit: make sure you put this in your photo (either in color or in B&W)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FSBBC Chit.JPG  
    Last edited by huntmstr; 06-26-2012 at 10:40 AM.
    Final Approach Pro Staff, Duck Junkies Pro Staff, and proud member of the Fab Five.

I had you pissed off at "hello."

That's the chit? Interesting colored chit... Mine's never had pink in it. Lol!
    DYING for me was the most HE could do. LIVING for HIM is the least I can do

So there's nothing for smallest legal buck finally?

Sure there is... you get to eat it.
    That should be prize enough in my book.
    Final Approach Pro Staff, Duck Junkies Pro Staff, and proud member of the Fab Five.

Haha good answer, us southern guys are going to have a rough go.

You southern guys need to stay in Down4dacount's hip pocket! And while you're in there, tickle him every once in a while so he'll smile!
    DYING for me was the most HE could do. LIVING for HIM is the least I can do

Quote Originally Posted by Batemaster View Post
    Haha good answer, us southern guys are going to have a rough go.
    WHY?
    Some of the biggest deer posted on here last season were from south of the lake

There's definitely some good ones down here. I'm on some private land this season so let's see what happens between that and public land.

Quote Originally Posted by huntmstr View Post
    RULES
    1. Each hunter may enter as many bucks as they want but only the largest will be counted. Only members who establish a FS Forums account prior to July 28, 2012 are eligible.
    2. FLORIDA DEER ONLY.
    3. All hunters must submit a picture of themselves with their deer (try to keep them clean & wp/o excessive blood).
    4. Scoring is done on the total gross of antler length to the nearest 1/16 of an inch with inside spread included (B&C gross with inside spread & all abnormal points included). Use this score card to score, skipping the subtraction of column 3: http://www.boone-crockett.org/pdf/SC...nontypical.pdf
    5. Photos must include the official FS Big Buck Contest Chit (see below).
    6. In the event of a tie, the total tine length without mass will win.
    7. Open to all ages, no fees necessary. Enter your deer when you shoot it. No preregistration required. This is an honors system event. We will trust that you killed your deer in FL. BE HONEST!
    8. You will be required to submit a copy of your score card with your picture when you post it.
    9. Chuck Echenique will abstain from participation and act as arbiter for the contest.
    10. Winners will be notified via PM and public announcement will be made March 8, 2013.
    11. Prizes and rules are subject to change at the discretion of FS, it's staff and their arbiter.
    12. All decisions are final and not up for review, except by FS staff.

PRIZES
    Public Land.............................................P rivate Land
    T-Shirt from FS..........................................T-Shirt from FS
    Deer grunt tube from Rebel Yelp Calls.............Deer grunt tube from Rebel Yelp Calls
    Deer mount from Bob Dorta Taxidermy............(Still waiting for another certificate from taxidermist)
    Other prizes will be posted as we receive them

Official Chit: make sure you put this in your photo (either in color or in B&W)
    Working on another taxidermist for the contest as we speak guys! This should be good! Can't wait!

Thanks Thomas. Got your PM.

Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast