T-TOP REPAIR HELP
REPORTSREGIONSFORECASTPHOTOSBOATINGHOW-TOSPORTFISHGEARVIDEOS

T-TOP REPAIR HELP

I have a cross brace on my t-top that has cracked just inside the weld on both ends. I have been calling around and can't seem to find anyone interested in coming out to at least give me an estimate. I have been told that they will most likely have to unhook all electronics and lift the t-top off to fix. I dont have a trailer but could prob get one if needed. Boat is a 28 Boston Whaler Outrage located at palm cove marina. Thanks.
    There are those who follow their dreams and there are those who chase them down and beat them mercilessly into submission

Call Adam at All Aluminum Concepts. His work is as good as it gets, and his prices are simply the best. He will have no problem coming out for a free estimate. Let me know if you need help with removing and re-installing the antennas, I will give you the best work/price for that, and my estimates are always free. Give me a ring @ 904-545-1270 and we'll get ya fixed up! P.S., Adam has mobile gear too if that is whats needed, but you'll probably save a bit if you can get it to him on old St.Augustine road.
    Tony Eden-
    Certified, licsensed and insured, Marine Electronics and rigging master, and "Dream boat" build winner with 20 years of professional experience.
    Boattronics.net
    Over 80 seperate, recent reviews from captains on this forum-
    http://forums.floridasportsman.com/s...ronics-reviews!
    Please call with any questions or a free estimate for the lowest price/best work available!
    904-545-1270

Thanks Tony. I will call you this afternoon so we can try to set something up. I have been in touch with Adam but have not been able to get him to come take a look as of yet.
    There are those who follow their dreams and there are those who chase them down and beat them mercilessly into submission

Give my buddy Don Frattle a shout he has one of the best alumnium welders in jax that works for him, his number is 904-412-8342, he redid my entire t top at an unbelievable price and he is also a damn good fisherman.

Quote Originally Posted by Whipper Snapper View Post
    Give my buddy Don Frattle a shout he has one of the best alumnium welders in jax that works for him, his number is 904-412-8342, he redid my entire t top at an unbelievable price and he is also a damn good fisherman.
    Definitely call Don Frattle!!

Thanks Tony, we will remeber you when you need some pull wire , oh by the way we have a slip in HarborTown

Quote Originally Posted by TheCaptainsTable View Post
    Thanks Tony, we will remeber you when you need some pull wire , oh by the way we have a slip in HarborTown
    You know I love you guys too cap! Ill alternate recomendations between Custom Marine and Adam, since I know both of you do excellent work. The two most experianced t-top, tower and marine aluminum shops in N.Fl, no doubt!
    Tony Eden-
    Certified, licsensed and insured, Marine Electronics and rigging master, and "Dream boat" build winner with 20 years of professional experience.
    Boattronics.net
    Over 80 seperate, recent reviews from captains on this forum-
    http://forums.floridasportsman.com/s...ronics-reviews!
    Please call with any questions or a free estimate for the lowest price/best work available!
    904-545-1270

Thanks Tony ,but I was just messing with you .