Deer Camp Photos.

Florida Sportsman

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Deer Camp Photos.

Hey everyone, I saw a post like this on another forum recently Im not sure if a simliar thread has been started on FS but I had a great time scrolling through the picutures of every one's hunting camps. It's kind of a "lull" time of year so its fun to atleast see photos of deer camp. Could be old or new, matter of fact the old time camp pics are fun to look at. Ill get it started

It wasnt much but we called it home on our very first "on our own" lease as young guys.

Had some great times at this camp.

ONe of our best days..LAST day of the season!!!
    Have you ever seen a Georgia sunset...across the cool october sky?
    click image to see what it's all about!

Nice. You may want to go to Sam's Club and get one or two of those big car canopies. I use one over my camper and extended the poles with chain link top rails cemented into 5 gal buckets. Make sure you steak it down in case of strong winds or bad storms. Then I took a second one and made a covered eating area. Keeps the rain and the sun off and help prevent leaks in the roof on the camper. It's also portable if you have to move.
    Bushnell, Primos and Final Approach Pro Staff. Proud member of the Fab Five and Big Leaugers.

I had you pissed off at hello.

Sebastian, Kissimmee, Saint Cloud, Louisiana, All Over
    Not mine, but I've hunted there. It belongs to my dad's friend in Louisiana.

I'm blessed enough to have a good friend that let's me hunt good land with great accomodations! I owe him!

Tampa, Little Gasparilla Island, Chassahowitzka
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mchc.jpg 
Views:	586 
Size:	89.6 KB 
ID:	36086

Standing in the back yard, looking towards the road. Single wide with 2 room additions and a roof over. 2 sheds, a carport, dog pen behind me to my right. Boat and boat shed to my left. My little camper is in the front yard for any extra guests, farters and snorers. A/C, heat and cable TV inside

Here are a few from my lease...

Fire pit and Cook shack

Skinning Rack

Guest quarters

Fire with cooker in background

Roastin' marshmallows

DYING for me was the most HE could do. LIVING for HIM is the least I can do

Wow. Ive only been in one big club but there was no camaraderie due to most members being unsociable rich old men. But these pics made our camp look like a hobo village. One day...

Quote Originally Posted by ruskinredneck View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mchc.jpg 
Views:	586 
Size:	89.6 KB 
ID:	36086
    This is nothing short of awesome!
    DYING for me was the most HE could do. LIVING for HIM is the least I can do

Great pics...

I know there has been a lot of talk about what it takes to manage a good lease, but seeing this kind of stuff really makes me want to give it a shot.

I had a bunch of guys semi-lined up about three years ago and decent piece of property picked out. Problem was that they were all 85% committed, but only two (of the 10 or so) were 100%. No way could I take that kind of risk, so I let it slide. Other problem was that only one guy had access to a tractor with everything we'd need and he had the only truck to pull it with. With the bears like they are where I was looking, I had already decided that we'd have zero corn out there in the summer and fall as I have seen bears find it and become instantly condidtioned to it's presence. A warm day in January, they get up and move and even with no corn there they'll dig in the sand and look all afternoon. No thanks. Anyway, between my dreams of doing it right, the associated hurdles associated with that and the lack of committments, I let it slide. Maybe one day.

I've been to a few places like what yall have pictured above, and it sure is a lot of fun to wrap up the evening hunt, park the truck and just kick back. Great times! Thanks for the pics.
    "Whatcha doin' in my waters?"

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast