Heat on verge of Defeat - Page 2

Florida Sportsman

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    From espn.com

After the loss, Bosh said he was prepared to play more and felt he could have helped the Heat late in the game as the Celtics rallied from a six-point deficit in the final minutes behind a strong effort from Kevin Garnett. But Spoelstra said Tuesday night that he didn't believe it was "fair" to play in the fourth quarter of his first game back.

WHAT an idiot!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sailfish2 View Post
    Poor little superstars, maybe they should try to buy a couple more.....

Never seem more learned than the people you are with. Wear your learning like a pocket watch and keep it hidden. Do not pull it out to count the hours, but give the time when you are asked. --- Lord Chesterfield

Quote Originally Posted by Lobstercatcher229 View Post
    I wish that Riley would take over the team like he did the year the Heat won it all.
    Ditto on that !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sailfish2 View Post
    Poor little superstars, maybe they should try to buy a couple more.....
    Isn't it the goal of EVERY professional sports team 2 buy the best playas that give them the best chance to win championships?

Quote Originally Posted by GrillaG View Post
    Ditto on that !
    They would be the laughing stock of the NBA if he did that AGAIN. What Riley should do is suck up his ego and hire Phil Jackson.

There's plenty of competent coaches out there, but if 'management' doesn't allow them to coach/direct the prima donnas why worry about one.

Grilla's right, "Who the heck is the point guard, and why don't they EVER run some organized patter/play?"

And.., after waiting all this time for Bosh to get well, and seeing that he DID have impact even when he didn't score, saying it wouldn't be fair to play him during crunch time is preposterous. Can't imagine. He'll probably get a pass when they lose..., but should he?
    "I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy." Tom Waits.

Islamorada Spring/Summer - Lauderdale Fall/Winter
    Quote Originally Posted by Cane Pole View Post
    From espn.com

After the loss, Bosh said he was prepared to play more and felt he could have helped the Heat late in the game as the Celtics rallied from a six-point deficit in the final minutes behind a strong effort from Kevin Garnett. But Spoelstra said Tuesday night that he didn't believe it was "fair" to play in the fourth quarter of his first game back.

WHAT an idiot!!!!
    I'm not so sure. Would it have been better for Spoelstra to say, "Did you see how Bosh's turnstyle defense let Boston go an 11 - 0 run while he was in the game? He was getting killed out there and I was trying to win the damn game."

I think Spoelstra was protecting one of his guys by giving an inane response. If Bosh is right, he'll get more minutes but Spoelstra isn't going to play him because we think he should.

We shall see tonight....

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j216/canepole34996/teams.jpg

Senior Member Lobstercatcher229's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cane Pole View Post

I hope the Heat can rise to the occasion once again! Go Heat!!!!

We will see if the Heat can do it again. Meanwhile the West Champion Thunder are getting some good rest waiting for the winner out of the East.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast